The Losers (2010-Custom DVD-R from Screener) [JonnyBeans]

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on May 5, 2010 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

The Losers (2010-Custom DVD-R from Screener) [JonnyBeans] (Size: 2.49 GB)
 VIDEO_TS.bup12 KB
 VIDEO_TS.ifo12 KB
 VIDEO_TS.vob56 KB
 VTS_01_0.bup78 KB
 VTS_01_0.ifo78 KB
 VTS_01_0.vob13.6 MB
 VTS_01_1.vob1023.97 MB
 VTS_01_2.vob1023.97 MB
 VTS_01_3.vob491.78 MB

Description

NTSC

AUDIO: 8/9
VIDEO: 8/9

Custom DVD-R, which means:

- No Menu
- No Special Features
- No Subtitles

JUST THE MOVIE WITH CHAPTER SELECT!

PLEASE SEED. PLEASE COMMENT. THANK YOU!

Just To Clear Things Up...

Seeing as people don't seem to understand English and want to complain about everything possibly let me try my best to cover everything here because i am sick and tired of idiots on this website acting like they know what they are talking about when they don't. here are the steps a smart person takes to make what i've made here:

1. Download the movie (usually avi, mpeg, whatever)
2. Open ConvertXToDVD
3. Drag movie to the program and click "Convert"
4. After conversion the movie is made "DVD-R ready" (.vob)
5. Create/post torrent for ungrateful people to complain

This is not a DVDRip, BLURip, R5, R1, TS, CAM or anything else anybody wants to call it. If it is a compilation of .vob files thanks to the use of ConvertXToDVD then it is a DVD-R5. Plain & simple. I'm not posting what the source is, I'm posting what the outcome is using a program to convert avi, mpeg or whatever to DVD format therefore I am not "leading anyone one" or "lying".

Please keep your bullshit comments to yourselves if you don't like it. There are people who do. I won't lose sleep over a torrent with no seeds, I'll just delete the torrent or stop seeding myself. And if you post a negative comment and i comment back please refrain from crying like a baby and trying to have an internet battle with me. i have all the time in the world, I will go on forever about it. I'm straightforward and don't give a shit about complete strangers who want to "get tough" on the internet.

THIS IS FREE SO STOP ACTING LIKE BABIES! YOU DON'T LIKE IT DOWNLOAD ELSEWHERE.

THANK YOU TO MY LOYAL FOLLOWERS! I DO THIS FOR YOU!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.49 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
The Losers (2010-Custom DVD-R from Screener) [JonnyBeans]

Trailer

All Comments