The Lying Game Series by Sara Shepard

seeders: 8
leechers: 4
Added on January 7, 2013 by *Kakiraz*in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Lying Game Series by Sara Shepard (Size: 11.62 MB)
 4. Hide and Seek (Lying Games, Book #4) by Sara Shepard.mobi1.1 MB
 2. Never Have I Ever (The Lying Game, Book #2) by Sara Shepard.mobi592.49 KB
 3. Two Truths and a Lie (The Lying Game, Book #3) by Sara Shepard.mobi557.22 KB
 1. The Lying Game ((The Lying Game, Book #3) by Sara Shepard, Book #1) by Sara Shepard.mobi551.8 KB
 0. The First Lie A Lying Game Novella by Sara Shepard.mobi428.28 KB
 4. Hide and Seek (Lying Games, Book #4) by Sara Shepard.pdf1.4 MB
 1. The Lying Game ((The Lying Game, Book #3) by Sara Shepard, Book #1) by Sara Shepard.pdf1.25 MB
 2. Never Have I Ever (The Lying Game, Book #2) by Sara Shepard.pdf1.22 MB
 3. Two Truths and a Lie (The Lying Game, Book #3) by Sara Shepard.pdf973.01 KB
 0. The First Lie A Lying Game Novella by Sara Shepard.pdf944.78 KB
 4. Hide and Seek (Lying Games, Book #4) by Sara Shepard.epub1 MB
 2. Never Have I Ever (The Lying Game, Book #2) by Sara Shepard.epub528.12 KB
 3. Two Truths and a Lie (The Lying Game, Book #3) by Sara Shepard.epub470.75 KB
 1. The Lying Game ((The Lying Game, Book #3) by Sara Shepard, Book #1) by Sara Shepard.epub383.46 KB
 0. The First Lie A Lying Game Novella by Sara Shepard.epub338.5 KB

Description

wrong image

Book Description
Publication Date: December 18, 2012

Featuring Sutton Mercer before her tragic death, this stand-alone digital original novella from #1 New York Times bestselling author Sara Shepard is an exciting, must-read companion to the Lying Game series.

Back when she was alive, Sutton kept a million secrets. But how she got together with Thayer is her juiciest one of all. . . .

It's the summer before junior year and Sutton Mercer and her friends rule Hollier High. Then Thayer Vega returns home from soccer camp. In two short months he's gone from being her best friend's scrawny younger brother to a hot soccer god with a major ego—and a bone to pick with the Lying Game girls.

To bring him back down to earth, Sutton's friends convince her to string Thayer along so she can publicly reject him. But as she gets to know the real Thayer, Sutton starts to wonder: Is flirting with Thayer still just a game to her? Or is the queen of the Lying Game lying . . . to herself?

wrong image

Book Description
Release Date: December 6, 2011 | Series: The Lying Game (Book 1)
I had a life anyone would kill for. Then someone did.

I may not remember much, but I know I led a charmed life. Even in death I’m getting something no one else does: an encore performance, thanks to Emma, the long-lost twin sister I never got to meet. Now, in order to figure out what happened to me, Emma needs to become me. But can she laugh at inside jokes with my best friends? Convince my boyfriend she’s the girl he fell in love with? Hug my parents good night like she’s their daughter? And can she keep up the charade even after she realizes my murderer is watching her every move?

Let the lying game begin.

wrong image

Book Description
Release Date: August 2, 2011 | Series: The Lying Game (Book 2)
My perfect life was a lie.

Now I’d do anything to uncover the truth.

Not long ago, I had everything a girl could wish for: amazing friends, an adorable boyfriend, a loving family. But none of them know that I’m gone—that I’m dead. To solve my murder, my long-lost twin sister, Emma, has taken my place. She sleeps in my room, wears my clothes, and calls my parents Mom and Dad.

And my killer is watching her every move.

I remember little from my life, just flashes and flickers, so all I can do is follow along as Emma tries to solve the mystery of my disappearance. But the deeper she digs, the more suspects she uncovers. It turns out my friends and I played a lot of games—games that ruined people’s lives. Anyone could want revenge . . . anyone could want me—and now Emma—dead.

From Sara Shepard, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Pretty Little Liars books, comes a riveting series about secrets, lies, and killer consequences.

wrong image

Book Description
Release Date: February 7, 2012
My killer is out there.

And my sister might be next.

Two months before I died, my best friend's brother disappeared. I have no idea where Thayer went or why he left, but I know it's my fault. I did a lot of horrible things while I was alive, things that made people hate me, maybe even enough to kill me.

Desperate to solve my murder, my long-lost twin, Emma, is pretending to be me and unraveling the many mysteries I left behind—my cryptic journal, my tangled love life, the dangerous Lying Game pranks I played. She's uncovered my friends' darkest secrets, but she's never had the chance to dig into Thayer's past—until now.

Thayer's back and Emma has to move fast to figure out if he's after revenge . . . or if he's already gotten it.

From Sara Shepard, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Pretty Little Liars books, comes a riveting series about secrets, lies, and killer consequences.

wrong image

Book Description
Release Date: July 31, 2012 | Series: The Lying Game (Book 4)
My friends and I used to play lying games.

Now my twin sister is living one.

When I was alive, my family seemed picture-perfect. My adoptive parents adored me, and my little sister, Laurel, copied my every move. But now that my long-lost twin, Emma, has taken my place to solve my murder, we’re both learning just how flawed my family really is.

Laurel is shooting Emma nasty looks and sneaking around with my ex-boyfriend. And it turns out my parents are keeping a huge secret—could it be the reason I’m dead?

How far would they go to keep the truth buried? No one can harm me now, but Emma is still fair game. And if she’s not careful, she’ll end up buried, too. . . .

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.62 MB
seeders:8
leechers:4
The Lying Game Series by Sara Shepard

All Comments

Thank you. ☺ Will you be adding the newer books?
Thanks for the upload. Appreciate it!
Thanks! This is great! Is there anyway you could get the newest one?
Thank you.