The Mark Series (1-2) ~ Jen Nadol [BluA].epub

seeders: 7
leechers: 3
Added on April 22, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Mark Series (1-2) ~ Jen Nadol [BluA].epub (Size: 595.17 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 01 The Mark - Jen Nadol.epub204.25 KB
 02 The Vision - Jen Nadol.epub390.5 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

image image

The Mark
Sixteen-year-old Cassandra Renfield has always seen the mark-a light glow reminiscent of candlelight. The only time she pointed it out taught her she shouldn't do it again. For years, the mark has followed Cassie, its rare appearances odd, but insignificant. Until the day she watches a man die. As she revisits each occurrence of the mark, Cassie realizes she can see a person's imminent death. Not how or where, only when: today.
Now armed with a slight understanding of the mark, Cassie begins to search for it. Even as she hides her secret, Cassie mines her philosophy class, her memories, and even her new boyfriend for answers about the faint glowing mark. But many questions remain. How does it work? Why her? And finally, the most important of all: If you know today is someone's last, should you tell them?

The Vision
Cassie Renfield knows the mark tells her when someone is going to die and that she can intervene and attempt to change fate. But she still doesn't understand the consequences, especially whether saving one life dooms another. With no family left to offer guidance, Cassie goes in search of others like her. But when she meets Demetria, a troubled girl who seems to have the power of the Fates, Cassie finds the truth isn't at all what she expected. And then there's her heady new romance with bad boy Zander. Dating him has much graver repercussions than Cassie could ever have imagined, forcing her to make choices that cut to the essence of who she is and what she believes.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
595.17 KB
seeders:7
leechers:3
The Mark Series (1-2) ~ Jen Nadol [BluA].epub