The Mechanical Universe: Mechanics and Heat by Frautschi.pdf {Charm-Quark}

seeders: 37
leechers: 10
Added on January 17, 2016 by Charm-Quarkin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

The Mechanical Universe: Mechanics and Heat by Frautschi.pdf {Charm-Quark} (Size: 118.46 MB)
 The Mechanical Universe: Mechanics and Heat by Frautschi {Charm-Quark}.pdf118.46 MB

Description

The Mechanical Universe: Mechanics and Heat

Book Description:
This innovative physics textbook intended for science and engineering majors develops classical mechanics from a historical perspective. The presentation of the standard course material includes a discussion of the thought processes of the discoverers and a description of the methods by which they arrived at their theories. However the presentation proceeds logically rather than strictly chronologically, so new concepts are introduced at the natural moment. The book assumes a familiarity with calculus, includes a discussion of rigid body motion, and contains numerous thought-provoking problems. It is largely based in content on The Mechanical Universe: Introduction to Mechanics and Heat, a book designed in conjunction with a tele-course to be offered by PBS in the Fall of 1985. The advanced edition, however, does not coincide exactly with the video lessons, contains additional material, and develops the fundamental ideas introduced in the lower-level edition to a greater degree.

Ebook Reading Softwares:
(Pdf/epub/mobi/azw3/djvu)

I share scientific, mathematical and self-help ebooks/textbooks to help students and curious minds.
If you like my uploads/torrents then support me by seeding, sharing, commenting and rating :)

P.S. If you like this eBook, then please support the author(s) by buying it :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
118.46 MB
seeders:37
leechers:10
The Mechanical Universe: Mechanics and Heat by Frautschi.pdf {Charm-Quark}

All Comments

The Mechanical Universe Videos are also awesome. One should definitely download the series and enjoy them. There was a 4GB collection of all the fifty some odd episodes at a good resolution floating around here. Get that one if you can, the real high definition episodes floating around are not necessary.