The Men Who Stare At Goats (2009) 720p 400MB

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on June 26, 2010 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

The Men Who Stare At Goats (2009) 720p 400MB (Size: 405.17 MB)
 The Men Who Stare At Goats (2009) 720p [400MB].mkv405.17 MB

Description

Guys, i'm extremely sorry for the previous upload of this movie.. Unfortunately the seeding file got deleted, tried everything but not working and now you will have to d/l the whole movie once again..
I apologize each and everyone for the inconvenience Caused, i promise such things will never be repeated again..

IMDB Ratings : 6.6 / 10 >> 14,647 Votes >> Top 250: #N/A
Code:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1234548/
Plot Outline:
Code:A reporter, trying to lose himself in the romance of war afterhis marriage fails, gets more than he bargains for when hemeets a special forces agent who reveals the existence of asecret, psychic military unit whose goal is to end war as weknow it. The founder of the unit has gone missing and the trailleads to another psychic soldier who has distorted the missionto serve his own ends.
RELEASE NOTES:
Code:[TITLE].........................[ The Men Who Stare at Goats [DIRECTOR]......................[ Grant Heslov [RELEASE DATE]..................[ 6 November 2009 (USA) [FORMAT]:.......................[ Matroska (MKV) [GENRE]:........................[ Comedy | War [NO OF CDs].....................[ 1 [FILE SIZE]:....................[ 400MB [RESOLUTION]:...................[ 1280x544 [LANGUAGE ]:....................[ English [SUBTITLES]:....................[ English [Not Hardcoded] [ORIGINAL RUNTIME]:.............[ 94 minutes [RELEASE RUNTIME]:..............[ 01:28:32 [SOURCE]:.......................[ The Men Who Stare at Goats 2009 720p BluRay x264-Felony
SCREENSHOTS:

NEW:

OLD:

A Quality Rip By My Brother Shaanig

Note: Brothers who leech, pls help me in seeding as my net speed is dead slow..

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
405.17 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
The Men Who Stare At Goats (2009) 720p 400MB

Trailer

All Comments

print is good.... need more seeders !!