The Mike Reilly Band - 1998 - Who's Been Sleeping In My Bed [mp3@320] (Modern Electric Blues)

seeders: 0
leechers: 4
Added on April 22, 2016 by miok2cupin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

The Mike Reilly Band - 1998 - Who's Been Sleeping In My Bed [mp3@320] (Modern Electric Blues) (Size: 190.78 MB)
 01 - Who's Been Sleeping In My Bed-.mp38.28 MB
 02 - Back On The Road To Texas.mp312.29 MB
 03 - Black Widow.mp314.11 MB
 04 - What Keeps You Rockin'.mp310.02 MB
 05 - Lefty's Bar And Grill.mp36.18 MB
 06 - Hard Workin'.mp35.17 MB
 07 - They're Taking Everything Away.mp39.76 MB
 08 - Just Watch Me.mp37.13 MB
 09 - Good to Go.mp35.72 MB
 10 - Back To The Basics.mp310.76 MB
 11 - Shakey Ground.mp311.11 MB
 12 - Who's Been Sleeping In My Bed- (Reprise).mp312.88 MB
 The Mike Reilly Band - 1998 - Who's Been Sleeping In My Bed [mp3@320].txt4.13 KB
 Back.jpg13.75 MB
 Booklet 01.jpg24.69 MB
 Booklet 02.jpg16.82 MB
 Booklet 03.jpg11.29 MB
 CD.jpg6.7 MB
 Front.jpg3.59 MB
 matrix.jpg525.35 KB
 The Mike Reilly Band - Who's Been Sleeping In My Bed.log6.42 KB

Description

Ripped from original CD with Exact Audio Copy.
Art & Rip log included. All tracks are Properly tagged with art embedded in tag.

The Mike Reilly Band

1998 - Who's Been Sleeping In My Bed [mp3@320]

The Mike Reilly Band

Mike remembers growing up in Fullerton California during the sixties and seventies. He remembers the night his father, Robert, a Fullerton cop (and guitarist who used to jam with Django Reinhardt), accidentally busting up his drum kit. To replace the drums, his dad bought his nine year-old son a trombone. Musically precocious, in no time Mike was second chair in the school orchestra.
Mike remembers his first Rock album—The Allman Brothers Band (’69). And he remembers when, the following year, he bought an album that totally changed his life—Freddy King’s Getting Ready. Mike, now thirteen, was ready—ready to play the Blues. (Mike was sitting in with the likes of Joe Cocker and The Pointer Sisters before he was old enough to be in a club).
Sadly, Mike also remembers losing his big brother Bobby, a talented musician who died in 1980. Although there have been other musical influences in his life—from Duane Allman to Bill Champlin—none was more important than his brother, Bobby.
That same year, Mike got into the Sharpshooter Band (with Wayne Sharp, Jaimoe Johnson and Lamar Williams). That gig led to Elvin Bishop. And from Elvin came gigs with Blues giants James Lee Hooker, Dr. John, Muddy Waters, Willie Dixon, BB King, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Albert Collins, Billy Gibbons and The Band.
Mike has had the rare opportunity of playing with most of the musicians who influenced him. Maybe this is why he sometimes refers to himself as the Forrest Gump of Rock. He’s released four albums as The Mike Reilly Band (various artists at various times include: Dan Toler, Taj Mahal, Kid Ramos, Garth Hudson and Gregg Allman), and these days Mike’s also involved with San Diego’s “Blues in Schools” program, helping kids learn their first guitar licks.
Speaking of teachings, Muddy Waters taught us that, “You don’t have to be the best one; just be a good ’un.”
Without question, Mike is a 'good ’un'. In fact, as this album will attest, he’s one of Rockin’Blues' very best.

Who's Been Sleeping In My Bed

Artist: The Mike Reilly Band
Title: Who's Been Sleeping In My Bed
Producers: Mike Reilly, Tom Saviano, Allan Blazek
Release Date: April 21, 1998
Label: Award Records
Catalog: 80004
ASIN: B000006CHJ
Genre: Blues, Modern Electric Blues, Rockin' Blues
Duration: 49:09 Min

Modern electric blues album, released in 1998 on the Award label. Mike Reily is a former member of the Gregg Allman Band and a friend of The Band. He has played with Elvin Bishop and was guitarist in the Hudson-Danko band who toured in 1988 and 89. The other musicians in this band were Dr John on piano, Garth on synth, Rick on bass and Mark Williams on drums.
Who's Been Sleeping In My Bed features several experienced rock and blues musicians, including The Band's Garth Hudson who contributes piano, Hammond organ and soprano saxophone.

01. Who's Been Sleeping In My Bed? - 3:29
02. Back On The Road To Texas - 5:18
03. Black Widow - 6:06
04. What Keeps You Rockin' - 4:18
05. Lefty's Bar And Grill - 2:36
06. Hard Workin' - 2:13
07. They're Taking Everything Away - 4:10
08. Just Watch Me - 3:06
09. Good To Go - 2:24
10. Back To The Basics - 4:36
11. Shakey Ground - 4:36
12. Who's Been Sleeping In My Bed? (Reprise) - 4:54

Personnel:

Cleave Anderson - Drums
Elvin Bishop - Slide Guitar, Vocals
Dave Boroff - Sax (Tenor)
Tony Braunagel - Drums, Percussion
Bill Champlin - Guitar, Piano, Vocals, Vocals (Background)
Tamara Champlin - Vocals, Vocals (Background)
Mike Finnigan - Organ (Hammond), Vocals
Larry Fulcher - Bass, Vocals (Background)
Gary Grant - Trumpet
Garth Hudson - Organ (Hammond), Piano, Sax (Soprano)
Trevor Lawrence - Sax (Baritone), Sax (Tenor)
Steve Madaio - Trumpet
Taj Mahal - Dobro, Vocals
Tony Murga - Harmonica
Mike Reilly - Guitar, Slide Guitar, Vocals
Tom Saviano - Horn Arrangements, Sax (Alto), Sax (Tenor), Vocals (Background)
Dwayne Smith - Organ, Piano
Lee Thornberg - Trumpet
Mark Williams - Drums
David Woodford - Sax (Baritone)

Note:
This is not my rip.
My thanks to the original uploader (whoever that may be).

♪♬♫ ENJOY! ♪♬♫

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
190.78 MB
seeders:0
leechers:4
The Mike Reilly Band - 1998 - Who's Been Sleeping In My Bed [mp3@320] (Modern Electric Blues)