The Mindful Way through Depression: Freeing Yourself from Chronic Unhappiness (2007) by Mark Williams, John Teasdale, Zindel V. Segal & Jon Kabat-Zinn [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 11, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

The Mindful Way through Depression: Freeing Yourself from Chronic Unhappiness (2007) by Mark Williams, John Teasdale, Zindel V. Segal & Jon Kabat-Zinn [Dr.Soc] (Size: 3.37 MB)
 The Mindful Way through Depression_ Freeing Yourself from Chronic Unhappiness (2007).epub482.21 KB
 The Mindful Way through Depression_ Freeing Yourself from Chronic Unhappiness (2007).pdf2.89 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Mark Williams, John Teasdale, Zindel V. Segal, "The Mindful Way through Depression: Freeing Yourself from Chronic Unhappiness"
2007 | ISBN: 1593851286, 1593854498 | 273 pages | PDF, ePub | 3 MB

If you've ever struggled with depression, take heart. Mindfulness, a simple yet powerful way of paying attention to your most difficult emotions and life experiences, can help you break the cycle of chronic unhappiness once and for all. In The Mindful Way through Depression, four uniquely qualified experts explain why our usual attempts to "think" our way out of a bad mood or just "snap out of it" lead us deeper into the downward spiral. Through insightful lessons drawn from both Eastern meditative traditions and cognitive therapy, they demonstrate how to sidestep the mental habits that lead to despair, including rumination and self-blame, so you can face life's challenges with greater resilience.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.37 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Mindful Way through Depression: Freeing Yourself from Chronic Unhappiness (2007) by Mark Williams, John Teasdale, Zindel V. Segal & Jon Kabat-Zinn [Dr.Soc]