The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari By Robin Sharma EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on December 26, 2015 by KnightinKatin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari By Robin Sharma EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 1.6 MB)
 The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari - Robin Sharma.azw3562.79 KB
 The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari - Robin Sharma.mobi555.39 KB
 The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari - Robin Sharma.epub464.85 KB
 Cover.jpg51.01 KB
 metadata.opf2.3 KB
 Torrent downloaded from kat.cr.txt342 bytes

Description

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
enre: Romance
ISBN: 9780062515674

About:

Wisdom to Create a Life of Passion, Purpose, and PeaceThis inspiring tale provides a step-by-step approach to living with greater courage, balance, abundance, and joy.

A wonderfully crafted fable, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari tells the extraordinary story of Julian Mantle, a lawyer forced to confront the spiritual crisis of his out-of-balance life. On a life-changing odyssey to an ancient culture, he discovers powerful, wise, and practical lessons that teach us to: Develop Joyful Thoughts, Follow Our Life's Mission and Calling, Cultivate Self-Discipline and Act Courageously, Value Time as Our Most Important Commodity, Nourish Our Relationships, and Live Fully, One Day at a Time.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.6 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0