The Monroe Institute - Hemi-Sync - The Gateway Experience (2005) FLAC

seeders: 1
leechers: 5
Added on September 2, 2015 by András_Fuchsin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

The Monroe Institute - Hemi-Sync - The Gateway Experience (2005) FLAC (Size: 5.22 GB)
 The_Gateway_Experience_Manual.pdf215.43 KB
 A_Gateway_Experience__Wave_III_-_Freedom_-_CD_Package.jpg67.43 KB
 CD1_-_1_-_Lift_Off.flac132.33 MB
 CD1_-_2_-_Remote_Viewing.flac143.3 MB
 CD2_-_3_-_Vectors.flac117 MB
 CD2_-_4_-_Five_Questions.flac136.57 MB
 CD3_-_5_-_Energy_Food.flac139.82 MB
 CD3_-_6_-_First_Stage_Separation.flac170.35 MB
 Wave_3_-_Freedom.pdf1.36 MB
 Wave_3_-_Freedom_Instructions.pdf17.54 KB
 Wave_3_-_Freedom_Transcript.doc81 KB
 A_Gateway_Experience__Wave_II_-_Threshold_-_CD_Package.jpg98.58 KB
 CD1_-_1_-_Introduction_to_Focus_12.flac148.35 MB
 CD1_-_2_-_Problem_Solving.flac160.73 MB
 CD2_-_3_-_One-Month_Patterning.flac217.79 MB
 CD2_-_4_-_Color_Breathing.flac149.38 MB
 CD3_-_5_-_Energy_Bar_Tool.flac149.63 MB
 CD3_-_6_-_Living_Body_Map.flac173.22 MB
 Wave_2_-_Threshold.pdf1.26 MB
 Wave_2_-_Threshold_Instructions.pdf11.61 KB
 Wave_2_-_Threshold_Manual.doc20.5 KB
 Wave_2_-_Threshold_Transcript.doc83 KB
 A_Gateway_Experience__Wave_IV_-_Adventure_-_CD_Package.jpg94.64 KB
 CD1_-_1_-_One_Year_Patterning.flac147.77 MB
 CD1_-_2_-_Five_Messages.flac169.98 MB
 CD2_-_3_-_Free_Flow_12.flac153.39 MB
 CD2_-_4_-_NVC_I.flac156.8 MB
 CD3_-_5_-_NVC_II.flac180.15 MB
 CD3_-_6_-_Compoint.flac133.18 MB
 Wave_4_-_Adventure.pdf1.04 MB
 Wave_4_-_Adventure_Instructions.pdf7.99 KB
 Wave_4_-_Adventure_Transcript.doc103 KB
 A_Gateway_Experience__Wave_I_-_Discovery_-_CD_Package.jpg32.67 KB
 CD1_-_1_-_Orientation.flac156.2 MB
 CD1_-_2_-_Introduction_to_Focus_10.flac171.41 MB
 CD2_-_3_-_Advanced_Focus_10.flac163.87 MB
 CD2_-_4_-_Release_and_Recharge.flac179.47 MB
 CD3_-_5_-_Exploration,_Sleep.flac187.62 MB
 CD3_-_6_-_Free_Flow_10.flac154.98 MB
 Wave_1_-_Discovery.pdf1.76 MB
 Wave_1_-_Discovery_Instructions.pdf7.34 KB
 Wave_1_-_Discovery_Transcript.rtf79 KB
 A_Gateway_Experience__Wave_VI_-_Odyssey_-_CD_Package.jpg71.57 KB
 CD1_-_1_-_Sensing_Locale_1.flac137.78 MB
 CD1_-_2_-_Expansion_in_Locale_1.flac132.5 MB
 CD2_-_3_-_Point_of_Departure.flac140.3 MB
 CD2_-_4_-_Nonphysical_friends.flac152.66 MB
 CD3_-_5_-_Movement_to_Locale_2_-_Intro_Focus_21.flac129.6 MB
 CD3_-_6_-_Free_Flow_Journey_in_Focus_21.flac153.7 MB
 Wave_6_-_Odyssey.pdf1.13 MB
 Wave_6_-_Odyssey_Instructions.pdf15.5 KB
 Wave_6_-_Odyssey_Manual.doc14.5 KB
 A_Gateway_Experience__Wave_V_-_Exploring_-_CD_Package.jpg97.09 KB
 CD1_-_1_-_Advanced_Focus_12.flac113.94 MB
 CD1_-_2_-_Discovering_Intuition.flac114.15 MB
 CD2_-_3_-_Exploring_Intuition.flac113.39 MB
 CD2_-_4_-_Intro_to_Focus_15.flac117.36 MB
 CD3_-_5_-_Mission_15_Creation_and_Manifestation.flac114.4 MB
 CD3_-_6_-_Exploring_Focus_15.flac126.32 MB
 Wave_5_-_Exploring.pdf1.01 MB
 Wave_5_-_Exploring_Manual.pdf20.65 KB

Description

Mind Awakening CDs that help you achieve expanded awareness.

The Gateway Experience® In-Home Training Series is dedicated to developing, exploring and applying expanded states of awareness. Beginning with Discovery, there are six “albums” called “Waves of Change.” Each Wave (3 CDs, 6 exercises) contains special Hemi-Sync® exercises designed to gently lead the listener into profound states of expanded awareness. While in such states, one has available a broader range of perceptions with which to solve problems, develop creativity or obtain guidance.

Each album is progressive in nature, building on the tools and techniques from the previous albums. Therefore, the albums must be used sequentially. The Gateway Experience Guidance Manuals, included with each Wave, prepare you for these exercises which help you to know and better understand your total self so you might enjoy a more fulfilling life.

What can you expect from the Gateway Experience?
"As much or as little as you put into it. Some discover themselves and thus live more completely, more constructively. Others reach levels of awareness so profound that one such experience is enough for a lifetime. Still others become seekers-after-truth and add an on-going adventure to their daily activity." -- Robert A. Monroe

Product Details

Audio CD
Publisher: Monroe Products (2005)
Language: English
ASIN: B000INP0MW
Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 6.3 x 5.3 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars (21 customer reviews)

Customer Reviews

An excellent entry into new forms of consciousness

I will be brief and to-the-point. This program has been selling for years and years through the Monroe Institute. It has been thoroughly tested and researched and many people have used this system to reach new states of awareness. No, it is not for everybody. But, if you are looking into meditation and all the benefits that come with it, you should do some homework then consider this program.

You don't need to buy the whole series. You can go in Waves. It can take months or even years to master each Wave, depending on where you are with this whole concept. This is a program that has propelled people into states of consciousness that were difficult to attain unless you were a devoted student or master. This bypasses this process completely with a proven process of conscious-changing exercises. If you are interested in this, this is it. This is the Gold Standard. It's actually copyrighted and patented so there is no other "standard." It's called Hemi-Sync and The Gateway Experience and it's the real deal.

Yes, there are other products but they do NOT do what this program does. Again, look around. This is NOT a relaxation CD. This is a series of exercises that may result in an out-of-body experience or, at the very least, a new awareness of Who You Really Are. You cannot put a price on that kind of change or experience. The cost, in part, supports the work of the Institute which offers the same program but in a retreat format. This is the cheap way to do it. So, if you don't like it you can surely sell it for at least half of what you paid for it. But chances are that you are looking at this because you want to experience what it has to offer. So, like me, you'll probably keep the CDs and lend them out to your friends.

Try before you buy

I have not bought this Gateway series, yet but certainly intend to. What I want to say is that for people who are not experienced meditators or even who do meditate and want to try this out first, go to the Monroe Institute website and you can download a free 30 minute Introduction to the Gateway Experience. I tried this (never having meditated before) and it worked amazingly well. I actually thought to myself that I could hear my body breathing and my body felt like it was asleep, but that my mind was perfectly awake and alert. I later found that one aim of the first CD was to achieve "mind awake, body asleep." So all I know is that it definitely works, even for a complete amateur.

Cheap at Twice the Price

I attended The Monroe Institute (TMI) in 1995 for the Gateway Program. It was AWESOME and life changing for the better! These CD's are EXACTLY the CD's used for the residential program at TMI. Each day we would have 2 sessions in the am, two in the pm, and 2 in the evening for the 6 days at the institute. The CD set consists of 6 CD's (Wave I-Discovery, Wave II-Threshold, Wave III-Revelation, Wave IV-Adventure, Wave V-Exploring, Wave VI-Odyssey). Each CD has 6 tracks guided by the reassuring voice of Robert Monroe and some of them have short excerpts of exceedingly beautiful music. This set takes you from Focus 3 to Focus 21 ( Information about the Focus levels can be learned on the Web). You can use these CD's to practice on your own, or as a preview before going to TMI. In order to do any of the other advanced programs offered at TMI one must have completed the Gateway Program because here you learn the foundation for the more advanced Focus levels. These CD's are like learning to ride a bike. Remember how cumbersome, difficult and scary it was when you first got on your bike? You had a million questions and were constantly wondering if you were doing it right, and terrified of falling. Learning to use these CD's is pretty much the same, there is trepidation, fear of failure, fear of the unknown, etc. but repetition and frequency gradually help you to relax into the process. Before you know it, you are off on your bike exploring the neighborhood.

You may ask why I have purchased these CD's from Bostic Media here at Amazon if I have already been to TMI? I have purchased them to practice and review before I go to do the more advanced Lifelines Program later this year. I feel rusty, and need a refresher. Besides, I enjoy the physical and mental tranquility I experience when I do the CDs. In my opinion these are a wonderful tool that when applied correctly will allow you to learn much about yourself. The CD's MUST be used sequentially, that means Wave I Track 1 for X number of days until you are comfortable with it, followed by Wave I Track 2 x however many days until you feel at ease with the process, and so on with each track and CD. It should take weeks to master each CD. Don't get ahead of yourself too fast. Remember, it's a process. Enjoy it without expectations. Be open to whatever happens. Having expectations will only sabotage your efforts and frustrate you. The CD's themselves do not insert waves in your brain to change you, or put subliminal messages in your head, or do anything that forces you to change in any way. What the CD's do is provide an opportunity for self-exploration by facilitating the synchronization of the two hemispheres of the brain so they work together as one. YOU do the work yourself, not the program. Your results are proportional to the amount of effort you are willing to invest in the process, little effort....little result. Also, get a good set of headphones that allow the splitting of the sound waves. I use the ones that came with my iPhone, and have a set of Bose Pods. The Cd's can be downloaded into the iPad and iPhone through iTunes using "apple lossless". Good luck and have fun!

Powerful Guided Meditation

The Hemi-Sync Gateway Experience program is perhaps one of the most powerful, extensive and stimulating packages in this field of mediatation CDs and binaural beats. Perhaps it's main competitor is the Centerpointe Holosync program; however, the the Hemi-Sync program is far more affordable and more diverse. Holosync also uses the binaural beats, but there is no verbal guidance on the CDs themselves and all sets (at about $250 per set, up to ten sets) have the same somewhat monotonous rain/bong sound setup. The Hemi-Sync program builds from one CD to the next, with new information and techniques on each. In the initial set (Wave I), you are taught how to reach a meditative state. Then on the following CDs, you are asked to repeat the steps yourself to reach a meditative state, but there is no repeating of those steps on every CD, so it moves right along with fresh information on each new CD.

Many tools are provided for those seeking peace and transcendental improvement. Although the material explicitly states that there is no hyposis involved, you ARE placed into a very calm receptive state and suggestions are made as to improving one's life, and positive affirmations are offered forth. I'd call that hypnosis to a degree, but it is never overbearing, and all the suggestions are beneficial and positive.

Self improvement is all but assured with this system, with learning tools to aid one in dealing with one's own life and surroundings. And, on a very positive note, it does NOT require numerous repeating of the system to "get it" - the principals are straight forward and take very quickly. Although it retails for $500, it is available for far less, and at those levels, it is a definate buy for a seeker's toolbox.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.22 GB
seeders:1
leechers:5
The Monroe Institute - Hemi-Sync - The Gateway Experience (2005) FLAC

All Comments

I'm seeding this every day 9am-10pm (CET)
I am unable to download it because of the low seeders. I will be uploading it with a 50 - 60 kbps rate. Can you help me seed it more?
How's the Quality?