The Monuments Men (2014) 720p fiveofseven -zombiRG no cinavia Eng HC Subs

seeders: 12
leechers: 1
Added on May 23, 2014 by fiveofsevenin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

The Monuments Men (2014) 720p fiveofseven -zombiRG no cinavia Eng HC Subs (Size: 1.79 GB)
 read me.txt299 bytes
 sample.mp413.11 MB
 The Monuments Men 720p fiveofseven zombiRG no cinavia.mp41.78 GB
 The Monuments Men 720p fiveofseven zombiRG no cinavia.srt99.41 KB

Description

English Subs for Non English Dialogue Hardcoded

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.79 GB
seeders:12
leechers:1
The Monuments Men (2014) 720p fiveofseven -zombiRG no cinavia Eng HC Subs

Trailer

Screenshots

The Monuments Men (2014) 720p fiveofseven -zombiRG no cinavia Eng HC Subs screenshot
The Monuments Men (2014) 720p fiveofseven -zombiRG no cinavia Eng HC Subs screenshot

All Comments

Using a Samsung BluRay Player via thumb drive, and everything's in sync for me. Great Copy...Thanks for the Cinavia free version!!!
The hardcoded subs are a definitely a big bonus!!!
I'm gonna have a look myself but never had any sort of problems before !!! I'm just thankful for the uploads they provide for us free and cinavia free as well !!! thank you very much for time and effort its greatly appreciated !!! my family loves your movies fiveofseven !!! your the best ...
audio is off by about 2 seconds. Makes it difficult to follow the movie
Didn't happen to me, but I had someone look into it. I had to delay the Blu-Ray video by 970 milliseconds (almost 1 second) to match the cinavia free DVD audio. On VLC, PotPlayer & my Blu-Ray player, it is in sync. Here is what another had to say...