The Moses Code 2008 DVDRip XviD VoMiT

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on January 13, 2013 by JohnBoy20in Movies
Torrent verified.

The Moses Code 2008 DVDRip XviD VoMiT (Size: 355.69 MB)
 vmt-moses-xvid-sample.avi7.63 MB
 vmt-moses-xvid.avi348.05 MB
 vmt-moses-xvid.nfo9.27 KB

Description

UNLOCKING 'THE MOSES CODE'

Along with a number of other incredible claims made on The Moses Code website, the basic idea behind The Moses Code is that humans can now, "for the first time in 3,500 years" - "insert a comma" into the divine Name of God [I AM THAT I AM (Exodus 3:14)] and see "miracles manifest". Now, in the 21st century, WE can begin to say an unbiblical version of God's Name - " I AM THAT , I AM ", and get what we want - so the story goes.

The claim is being made by James Twyman that this is "the key" to "unlocking" the long lost "Moses "Code". Twyman also claims that by utilizing this "technique" one can "manifest divine miracles" - and that humans can have whatever they desire.

The Moses Code appears to be based on a perversion of the biblical Name that God ascribed to Himself; some could easily argue this is blatantly occult in nature!

A basic straightforward reading of the biblical text will reveal what God's intention was when He revealed His Name to Moses. Exodus 3:13-15 clearly states:

13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?

14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

[Note: The above self-designation of God is also rendered as I AM WHO I AM. Emphasis and underlining added for emphasis]
James Twyman and The Moses Code movie and book actually change 'The Name' of God to "I AM THAT , I AM" and then utilize it in a process htat is believed to "manifest miracles". They say that the insertion of a comma is "the key" to unlock the "Code" and then God can "manifest power" through humans. Very similar examples of this type of "occult" teaching and "affirmation" can be found in literature that has been "channeled" by mediums and published. We note the following in order to show that these sort of "techniques" for "manifesting power" are occult in nature, and, that they are nothing new.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
355.69 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
The Moses Code 2008 DVDRip XviD VoMiT