THE MOSES CODE(WTC-SWE)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on January 12, 2009 by WTC-SWEin Movies
Torrent verified.

THE MOSES CODE(WTC-SWE) (Size: 348.11 MB)
 THE MOSES CODE 1.jpg12.84 KB
 THE MOSES CODE 2.jpg23.28 KB
 THE MOSES CODE 3.jpg20.69 KB
 The Moses Code(WTC-SWE).avi348.05 MB
 The Moses Code.nfo10.47 KB

Description

THE MOSES CODE

The documentary The Moses Code begins with a simple premise - the idea that in Biblical times, the Old Testament God gave Moses a rudimentary "code," used to "tap into" the power of Jehovah and perform miracles in day-to-day life.

The creators of this documentary argue that this same code was recently rediscovered and can still be used in the day-to-day lives of individuals, to both accelerate one's own personal development and enhance the surrounding world in benevolent ways. In the company of several noted spiritual teachers, the filmmakers then set about instructing viewers on how to accomplish these goals.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
348.11 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
THE MOSES CODE(WTC-SWE)

All Comments

Still thinking about D-loading this one. Description states the rediscovering of a God given code and how it can still be used to accelerate ones own personal development, like that was what God intended of Moses (personal development). It then states that by using the God given code one can actually enhance the surrounding world. That's amazing sounds like something out of Ancient Aliens but Im not calling that guy with the funny hair just yet cause finally it claims the filmmakers go about instructing viewers on how to go about accomplishing these goals. Ok Im sold gonna D-load but they lost me on that last one (what goals) turning sticks into snakes and talking to non-burning bushes ? Well I can definitely go for that it could come in handy for making tips at birthday parties if I land a job at Chucky Cheeses. Anyway Ill put in some feedback after viewing this, so don't be afraid if suddenly you find yourself experiencing the seven plagues of Egypt its just me fracking around after being instructed by the filmmakers... yeah right LOL...