Added on March 30, 2015 by NinaRicci1995in Movies > Asian
Torrent verified.

The Naked Kitchen (Size: 550.1 MB)
 read me.txt177 bytes
 The Naked Kitchen (2006).avi550.05 MB
 The Naked Kitchen (2006).srt58.83 KB

Description

Hello!

It's me again! Today I bring you the korean movie "Kichin" or "The Naked Kitchen", in its western release. It went out on February, 2009, and stars Min-a Shin, Tae-Woo Kim and Ji-Hun Joo, the guy who played the main character in "Princess Hours" (and, ladies, he is grown up!).

Anyhow, this is the IMDb link in case you feel like checking out: Kichin, but, since I am such a nice person, I'll tell you all about it right now:

Ahn Mo-rae and Han Sang-in have been friends since childhood. Their marital relationship is an odd but appealing mix of hot sex and best buddies. The day of their wedding anniversary is pretty eventful. Mo-rae cooks breakfast, serving it on their best china, hoping to get Sang-in into the mood for love before he goes to work.

While shopping for an anniversary gift for Sang-in, Mo-rae sneaks into a closed gallery, where she encounters another illicit visitor—a very handsome young man with whom she hides when the gallery owner turns up. Mo-rae, overcome by heat and dizziness, has a sudden sexual encounter with the stranger, who then vanishes.

Then Sang-in tells Mo-rae over dinner that he's expecting a mentor to help him plan the menu for his dream restaurant: a brilliant young French-Korean chef who will arrive that evening: Park Du-re, who turns out to be Mo-rae's stranger, will now be staying with the young couple.

With her husband blissfully unaware of Du-re’s identity, he encourages Mo-rae to get along with him. Mo-rae is powerfully drawn to the seductive Du-re while Sang-in gets cooking lessons from him, leading the poor woman to somewhat of a crisis as she tries to decide what her heart really wants.

Cool, isn't it?

So download it and tell me how you liked it in the comments! If you have any problem concerning the video or the subs, or if you really, really needs a reseed, call me up on my email: ninaricci1995@hotmail.com, or on Facebook: Juliana Marques.

Kiss~ Kiss~
NinaRicci

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
550.1 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Naked Kitchen

Screenshots

The Naked Kitchen screenshot