The Nameless Dwarf Omnibus_ Nameless Dwarf Serie 1-3 by D. P. Prior

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on February 22, 2016 by felix56in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Nameless Dwarf Omnibus_ Nameless Dwarf Serie 1-3 by D. P. Prior (Size: 1.28 MB)
 Nameless Dwarf Omnibus_ Nameless Dwarf Series Bookhronicles of the Nameless Dwarf), The - D.P....572.77 KB
 Nameless Dwarf Omnibus_ Nameless Dwarf Series Bookhronicles of the Nameless Dwarf), The - D.P....50.98 KB
 Nameless Dwarf Omnibus_ Nameless Dwarf Series Bookhronicles of the Nameless Dwarf), The - D.P....681.97 KB
 Nameless Dwarf Omnibus_ Nameless Dwarf Series Bookhronicles of the Nameless Dwarf), The - D.P....3.79 KB

Description

Books 1-3 of Chronicles of the original Nameless Dwarf (these 3 novellas are now included along with books 4 and 5 in Revenge of the Lich, Legends of the Nameless Dwarf Book 3)

The Nameless Dwarf Omnibus contains the first three books of the highly acclaimed Chronicles of the Nameless Dwarf:

The Ant-Man of Malfen
The Axe of the Dwarf Lords
The Scout and the Serpent

Following the massacre of the dwarves in their ravine city, the Nameless Dwarf pursues the survivors to the brigand town of Malfen, where he learns they have crossed the mountains into the lands of nightmare. His only intention is to save his people from extinction, but he's the last person they'd want to find them.

“The Ant-Man of Malfen's story drew me in quickly, captivated me with its characters and kept me reading feverishly until the very end.” -- Media Man

“ … fantasy adventure at its most pure. In a short novella Prior packs in a massive amount of world-building and history.” -- T. Edmund Jenkin

“If you like Moorcock, Melville or Hobb, read this.” -- Kristan Dawkins

“All of the characters were skillfully drawn by the author so that they came off the page fully developed and ready for action.” -- Red Adept Reviews

“The Ant-Man of Malfen is steeped in the tradition of good old-fashioned swashbuckling fantasy, reminiscent of Robert E. Howard.” -- Valmore Daniels, author of Forbidden the Stars

“All authors have a tale to tell, but only a few can really tell a tale...and Derek Prior belongs in the latter category.” -- Ray Nicholson

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.28 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
The Nameless Dwarf Omnibus_ Nameless Dwarf Serie 1-3 by D. P. Prior