The Next Car Game ''Wreckfest'' Digital Deluxe Edition - Repack [Yuzutu] [0.180540]

seeders: 0
leechers: 14
Added on October 15, 2014 by Yuzutuin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Next Car Game ''Wreckfest'' Digital Deluxe Edition - Repack [Yuzutu] [0.180540] (Size: 1.89 GB)
 setup-1.bin971.85 MB
 setup-2.bin953.85 MB
 setup.exe4.71 MB

Description

P.S : IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT DEVELOPERS !!! JUST BUY IT !

P.S 2 : IF YOU LIKE MY REPACK PLEASE SEED AT LEAST FOR A WHILE ; I CAN NOT SEED MY ALL TORRENTS FOREVER ...

P.S 3 : IF YOU LIKE MY TORRENTS PLEASE RATE THEM...

Game Name: The next generation of drag racing

Name: Next Car Game

Genre: Racing Class (RAC) game

Game production: Bugbear Entertainment

Game publishers: Bugbear Entertainment

Platform: PC

Release date: January 15, 2014

Official Website: http://nextcargame.com/

Game description

Produced a "rampage" and "Ridge Racer: unlimited" Bugbear Entertainment on Kickstarter for their latest masterpiece 3A, tentatively named "racing next generation (Next Car Game)" The game started a fundraising plan.

"Racing next generation (Next Car Game)" has joined the Steam's green plan, but before the game on the game's website is also scheduled to start, but did not disclose the specific number of reserve.

Kickstarter fundraising game plan officially opened today, fundraising goal before December 1 to 35 million dollars. When this article was published, the number of fund-raising for the 1506 dollars, the number of players involved is 18.

"Racing next generation (Next Car Game)" is currently developing the PC version, but if fundraising reached 150 million U.S. dollars, the game will be released in the same time or separately on Xbox One and PS4.

Bugbear said it will invest a player's decision.

Games will include complex and sophisticated vehicles driving mechanism and depth upgrade system. The game will also include the traditional derby clash racing track racing track.

Bugbear said: "The publisher tells us no market for this type of game but our players have been with us communicate, we have heard you give us information: publishers do not understand the requirements of the players is a market for this type of game. "

"Racing next generation (Next Car Game)" program in the spring of 2014 on sale, but the first to experience Steam version of the game will be available to investors in advance.

Configuration Requirements :

Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz

Memory: 2 GB RAM

Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT or AMD Radeon HD 3830

DirectX: Version 9.0c

Hard Drive: 2 GB available space

Sound Card: DirectX ®-compatible

Release from : Yuzutu

Language: English

Subtitle Language: English

Version: 0.180540

Publication Type : Repack

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.89 GB
seeders:0
leechers:14
The Next Car Game ''Wreckfest'' Digital Deluxe Edition - Repack [Yuzutu] [0.180540]

Trailer