The Noonday Demon: An Atlas of Depression (2002) by Andrew Solomon [Dr.Soc].epub

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 18, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

The Noonday Demon: An Atlas of Depression (2002) by Andrew Solomon [Dr.Soc].epub (Size: 830.42 KB)
 The Noonday Demon- An Atlas of Depression by Andrew Solomon.epub830.42 KB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

The Noonday Demon: An Atlas of Depression by Andrew Solomon
2002 | ISBN: 0684854678, 068485466X | English | 576 pages | EPUB | 0.75 MB

Winner of the National Book Award and a Pulitzer Prize finalist, The Noonday Demon examines depression in personal, cultural, and scientific terms. Drawing on his own struggles with the illness and interviews with fellow sufferers, doctors and scientists, policy makers and politicians, drug designers and philosophers, Andrew Solomon reveals the subtle complexities and sheer agony of the disease.

He confronts the challenge of defining the illness and describes the vast range of available medications, the efficacy of alternative treatments, and the impact the malady has on various demographic populations – around the world and throughout history. He also explores the thorny patch of moral and ethical questions posed by emerging biological explanations for mental illness. With uncommon humanity, candor, wit, and erudition, award-winning author Solomon takes readers on a journey of incom-parable range and resonance into the most pervasive of family secrets. His contribution to our understanding not only of mental illness but also of the human condition is truly stunning.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
830.42 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Noonday Demon: An Atlas of Depression (2002) by Andrew Solomon [Dr.Soc].epub