The Organically Clean Home epub[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2014]-UBTRG

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on November 21, 2014 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Organically Clean Home epub[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2014]-UBTRG (Size: 524.79 KB)
 k45h5.The.Organically.Clean.Home.epub524.16 KB
 read me.txt636 bytes

Description

" />

Format: EPUB
Genre: cleaning/Home/tutorial
Published: 2014

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBBOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) ALSO, i DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO OPEN/CHECK EVERY FILE THAT i DOWNLOAD, IF IT IS TAGGED AS SOMEONE ELSES PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN DELETE IT....I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE TO WORK TWO SHITTY JOBS AND DO SCHOOL/HOMEWORK AND DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO. FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN DAVANCE :)

Book Description: Cleaning products that save money--and the planet!

Forget about chemical cleaners and pricey “green” products--all you need are a few simple kitchen staples to make your whole house sparkle! “The Organically Clean Home” features 150 easy-to-make recipes for cleaning products filled with all-natural ingredients you can trust (and actually pronounce!). From dishwasher detergent to antibacterial wipes, America’s favorite cleaning blogger Becky Rapinchuk guides you through the steps needed to make these everyday necessities--without spending a fortune.
Complete with simple instructions for packaging and storing your homemade cleaners, you’ll enjoy turning each room into a beautiful and toxic-free space with fresh-scented products like:

Lemon and clove hardwood floor cleaner
No-bleach laundry whitener and brightener
Peppermint glass and mirror wipes
Lavender and lemon bathroom disinfecting spray
Citrus foaming hand soap
With “The Organically Clean Home,” you’ll save hundreds of dollars every month--and have a clean, healthy home that you and your family can feel good about.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
524.79 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Organically Clean Home epub[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2014]-UBTRG