The Orvis Fly-Fishing Guide, Completely Revised and Updated with Over 400 New Color Photos

seeders: 2
leechers: 3
Added on June 30, 2013 by metrobeastin Books
Torrent verified.

The Orvis Fly-Fishing Guide, Completely Revised and Updated with Over 400 New Color Photos (Size: 25.09 MB)
 The Orvis Fly-Fishing Guide, Completely Revised and Updated with Over 400 New Color Photos.tgz25.09 MB

Description

The Orvis Fly-Fishing Guide, Completely Revised and Updated with Over 400 New Color Photos and Illustrations
English | ISBN: 1592288189 | 2007 | EPUB | 288 pages | 10,8 MB

ow for the first time in full color, The Orvis Fly-Fishing Guide appears in a completely revised and updated edition that solidifies its place as the flagship title of the Orvis books. A best-selling, fully illustrated, and comprehensive book, this large-format volume has been required reading for every angler for the past two decades.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
25.09 MB
seeders:2
leechers:3
The Orvis Fly-Fishing Guide, Completely Revised and Updated with Over 400 New Color Photos

All Comments

this is a great book, but just one thing, the TGZ file when extracted has an .exe file that freaked me out (even when my AV said it's kosher lol) but i think it's just an e-reader right? (it's untitled) thx for the upload
2013-07-18 13:44