The Outlaw King: The Line of Kings Trilogy #1 ~ Craig Saunders [BluA].epub

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on March 30, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Outlaw King: The Line of Kings Trilogy #1 ~ Craig Saunders [BluA].epub (Size: 436.64 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 The Outlaw King - Craig Saunders.epub436.23 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary:
'For fans of Gemmell, Eddings and Erikson: Old-school heroic, epic fantasy.'
The old king dies, murdered with only the moon to bear witness. Now, a tyrant rules the land of Sturma in an iron grip, and a terrifying new threat masses across the ocean on the world of Rythe. The land, and humanity itself, balances on the brink of destruction.
But hope remains, for the line of kings lives on in one man. He is the hunted man, the master of the blade and the leader of the lost.
He is the Outlaw King.
(Contains Glossary and bonus short story 'The Witch's Cauldron' )
The Line of Kings Trilogy is an extended prequel to The Rythe Quadrilogy. Either series can be read alone, though the trilogy and quadrilogy are connected and read as a seven-book cycle. Consider saving on the price of the Line of Kings Trilogy by purchasing the Boxed Set edition, including all three tales: The Outlaw King, The Thief King, and The Queen of Thieves.
Coming Soon, the conclusion to The Rythe Quadrilogy: Beneath Rythe.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
436.64 KB
seeders:6
leechers:0
The Outlaw King: The Line of Kings Trilogy #1 ~ Craig Saunders [BluA].epub

All Comments

Many Thanks