The Paper Chase S02E03 Spreading it Thin - DVDRIP H.264 AAC.mp4

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on January 17, 2015 by WilliamHickeyin TV
Torrent verified.

The Paper Chase S02E03 Spreading it Thin - DVDRIP H.264 AAC.mp4 (Size: 230.7 MB)
 The Paper Chase S02E03 Spreading it Thin - DVDRIP H.264 AAC.mp4230.7 MB

Description

The Paper Chase is an American television series based on a 1970 novel by John Jay Osborn, Jr., as well as a 1973 film based on the novel. It follows the lives of law student James T. Hart and his classmates at Harvard Law School.

Note on earlier episodes: I was hoping, by the time I was through, to be offering all episodes of both series. However, despite reasonable interest, earlier episodes have seeded poorly or not at all, and I don’t have the bandwidth to upload copy after copy to leech after leech: if no-one seeds these episodes, I’m going to start yanking them.

• It is not my plan to “bail” on this upload; if it seems I have, chances are you’re just seeing that I have less bandwidth than you would wish; abusive DMs about “bailing” will be ignored and their senders blocked.

• I expect this torrent to take several days to complete super-seeding; if that’s too slow for you, please don’t take up such bandwidth as I do have.

“Patience is not simply the ability to wait — it’s how we behave while we’re waiting.”

—Joyce Meyer

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
230.7 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Paper Chase S02E03 Spreading it Thin - DVDRIP H.264 AAC.mp4

Screenshots

The Paper Chase S02E03 Spreading it Thin - DVDRIP H.264 AAC.mp4 screenshot