The Park Service Trilogy (1-3) ~ Ryan Winfield [BluA].epub

seeders: 12
leechers: 0
Added on April 9, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Park Service Trilogy (1-3) ~ Ryan Winfield [BluA].epub (Size: 1.01 MB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 02 Isle of Man - Ryan Winfield.epub313.63 KB
 03 State of Nature - Ryan Winfield.epub352.04 KB
 01 The Park Service - Ryan Winfield.epub366.23 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

The Park Service
If Eden doesn’t kill you, the Park Service will.

In the post-apocalyptic future, a fifteen-year old boy stumbles on a paradise where the few remaining humans live on the run from deadly drones controlled by a mysterious Park Service. Now this boy must learn to survive in a world he never dreamed existed while searching for answers to why everything he was taught is a lie.

Isle of Man
The journey continues...

After discovering the horrific truth behind the Park Service, fifteen-year old Aubrey Van Houten has overthrown its leader with the help of his best friend Jimmy and his girlfriend Hannah. But their victory has left all three parentless and alone in a world where drones still hunt humans. And while the Park Service founder might be dead, he's far from gone. Now, Aubrey's quest to free his people will lead him even farther into a world where nothing is what it seems.

State of Nature
The final adventure...

After leaving the Isle of Man, Aubrey and Jimmy return to the Foundation to confront Hannah about her betrayal and to free the people of Holocene II only to find themselves facing new and more difficult challenges in a world where nothing is as it seems.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.01 MB
seeders:12
leechers:0
The Park Service Trilogy (1-3) ~ Ryan Winfield [BluA].epub