The Pebble And The Penguin (High Quality)(Dual Audio) MKV DVDRip

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on February 26, 2014 by DarkDream787in Movies
Torrent verified.

The Pebble And The Penguin (High Quality)(Dual Audio) MKV DVDRip (Size: 800.14 MB)
 The Pebble And The Penguin [DarkDream].mkv799.86 MB
 Encoded By DarkDream.png285.95 KB

Description

Encoded The Pebble And The Penguin into MKV h.264 format with Dual Audio English + French Audio and English + French Subtitles.

I was going to do the widescreen family fun edition DVD but they cut so much video from it to force it into widescreen and zoomed the image in so much on top of it that the fullscreen 4:3 one had more picture on the top, bottom, left, and right of the video, so I went with the fullscreen one.

For playback all you need is the proper codec if you dont already have it.
Combined Community Codec Pack (which I prefer) or the K-Lite Codec pack should give you all you need and more to play these back.

You should be able to hear audio just fine if you have one of the mentioned codec packs above. If you cannot hear any audio and do not want to install a codec pack for some reason, then you do not have and need the nero aac audio codec. As of today it can be found here.
http://www.nero.com/eng/downloads-nerodigital-nero-aac-codec.php

SCREENSHOTS

Apparently Imageshack isnt free anymore after all of these years so I will be looking for a new image host. Any recommendations, PM me.

You guys know me well enough by now to know its high quality so no big deal not to have screenshots for this movie.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
800.14 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Pebble And The Penguin (High Quality)(Dual Audio) MKV DVDRip

All Comments

Your just being a jerk as usual to try and piss me off.

Your profile says you havent even downloaded this torrent.

Go get a life koby!
Cool thanks DarkDream!
Your welcome, enjoy!
Dont ask me why KAT is saying 0 seeders and Leechers.

I can assure you I am seeding this and several people have downloaded it already.

Once you download it and get it running for a minute you will see all of the seeders and leechers.

You can also just view the "Technical" tab right next to the Main and Comments tab to see the numbers.