The Persuaders: The Hidden Industry That Wants to Change Your Mind (2016) by James Garvey [Dr.Soc].epub

seeders: 8
leechers: 4
Added on March 9, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

The Persuaders: The Hidden Industry That Wants to Change Your Mind by James Garvey
Print Length: 309 pages | February 4, 2016 | English | ISBN-10: 1848316607 | ASIN: B00O30EPUY

In a philosophical polemic in the tradition of On Bullshit, James Garvey mourns the death of proper debate and reminds us of the value of rational argument. Philosopher James Garvey—described by the Guardian as having "a delicious style, often very funny, and a trick of ushering the reader right inside his thought experiments"—writes clearly and entertainingly about the dangers we face when we lose our grip on persuasion by rational means.

But The Persuaders isn't just a requiem for rationality. It's a call to think again about the way we think now.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.19 MB
seeders:8
leechers:4
The Persuaders: The Hidden Industry That Wants to Change Your Mind (2016) by James Garvey [Dr.Soc].epub