The Princess and the Goblin (1993)dvdrip(xvid)

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on May 31, 2007 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

The Princess and the Goblin (1993)dvdrip(xvid) (Size: 700 MB)
 The Princess and the Goblin (1993)dvdrip(xvid).avi699.87 MB
 The Princess and the Goblin (1993)dvdrip(xvid).jpg4.81 KB
 The Princess and the Goblin (1993)dvdrip(xvid).nfo5.17 KB
 [www.darksiderg.com].jpg126.92 KB

Description

---------------------------

| M O V I E information |

---------------------------

Title................................: The Princess and the Goblin

Director.............................: József Gémes

Release year.........................: 1993

Language.............................: English

Runtime..............................: USA:82 min

Genre................................: Animation / Fantasy

Color................................: Color

IMDb rating..........................: 6.1/10

Link 1...............................: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107875/
/>
Studio...............................: Sterling

Total movie's files size...............: 699 MB

Tracker.................................
http://tpb.tracker.thepiratebay.org/announce
/>

-------------------

| Video Attribute |

-------------------

Video compression mode...............: xvid

TV system (NTSC/PAL).................: ntsc

Aspect ratio.........................: 4/3

Source picture resolution............: 496*368

Frame rate...........................: 23.976 fps

-------------------

| Audio Attribute |

-------------------

Audio coding mode....................: MPEG-1 Audio layer 3

Sampling rate........................: 48 KHz

Number of audio channels.............: 2

Bitrate..............................: 113 kbps vbr

Number of audio streams..............: joint stereo

Audio stream language/s..............: English

----------------

| Plot summary |

----------------

The magical tale of the princess and the goblin springs to life in the brilliantly animated full-length feature film based on the classic fairy tale by George MacDonald.

When a peaceful kingdom is menaced by an army of monstrous goblins, a brave and beautiful princess joins forces with a resourceful peasant boy to rescue the noble king and all his people. It's up to this pair to battle the evil power of the wicked goblin prince armed only with the gift of song, the miracle of love, and a magical shimmering thread that connects the princess to her wise old grandmother.

Overflowing with charming music, thrilling adventure, and heart-warming humor, The Princess and the Goblin is an unforgettable journey of love and courage that your family will treasure forever.

----------------

| Release Note |

----------------

ripper: `jedi

site: www.darksiderg.com

note: released for the families of my friends on the darkside...

this movie didn't seem to be out on the net anywhere, thought i'd rectify that :P

it got wildly mixed reviews, some loved it, some hated it. below are some examples of what i mean.

i leave it up to you wether you want to download this and critique it as well :)

Customer Reviews:

===========================

Wonderful and charming!, 30 January 2007

Author: oobrey5 from United States

I loved this movie when I was a child. It was just so fantastical and lovely, and the main song just sticks in your head for days upon days. When I watched this movie recently (as in 10 years later), I saw how fine the animation was designed to be, and how well it was done in some areas. It's old, and the animation dosen't really compare to the computer graphics we have today, but it's CLASSIC. And although someof the actions are exaggerated in the movie, it's like opening my Hans Christian Anderson book, and seeing stories come to life.

So if you're a lover of fairy tales, or enjoy telling stories, this movie was MADE for you.

----------------------------

There is a power, 12 July 2000

Author: irishgirl from Langton, Ontario, Canada

For anyone who has seen this movie, they know what I'm talking about. This movie is pretty good although there is exaggeration in some parts. Personally, I like the song. It has a nice beat, very medieval and it gives hope. It was made in Hungary and it won a prize. YES! When I first got this movie, people who came to my house always wanted to watch it and I got sick of it. Now I just watched for the first time in 3 years and it was good. Watch it! You'll like it! If you've seen it already, you must really think the goblin cat is the most hilarious thing in the movie.

----------------------------

Just bad, 30 October 2006

Author: rekiwi from Anywhere but there

I was struck by the amateurish animation, like the rough work in the CTW version of "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe" but with better backgrounds and with even worse sound. I can forgive weak visuals when the story is strong, but this feature falls short there too. It's a mishmash of poorly developed characters and poorly motivated action set pieces. The Great Great Grandmother character is tossed into the mix for some magical glamor, but only adds to the humor and confusion with her "I'll always be there for you, except when I'm not" speech. The violence is also a little rougher than I'm used to, including a bloodstain from a character's wound, a goblin dog shown in shadow being kicked in the head until senseless, and a strange moment where a nursemaid is licked, repeatedly and lasciviously, on her clothed belly and chest by an attacking goblin. The voice acting is good (not surprising considering the cast) but it's not enough to save this movie.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
700 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
The Princess and the Goblin (1993)dvdrip(xvid)

All Comments

Thanks UL
decent copy, tks very much.
Awesome quality, thanks :)
Great copy. Thanks!