THE PRODIGAL SON full bluray ISO

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on August 7, 2014 by ninjah2013in Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720pBDRip

THE PRODIGAL SON full bluray ISO (Size: 22.22 GB)
 THE PRODIGAL SON full bluray free code.iso22.22 GB

Description

The Prodigal Son

Another Kam & Ronson Region A blu ray release of an catalog title. PQ is better than any other release of this movie that I have seen. But, nowhere near being perfect. Some pink skin tones here and there but not consistent. And, there is some slight flicker every once in a while. Nothing that distracts though. The closest comparison is the Fox region 1 dvd. The subtitles are a direct copy of those on the Fox disc; though I prefer those on the Universe dvd. I believe that they are more accurate than those presented on the K & R. The audio tracks are Cantonese dts-hd master audio 7.1, Mandarin dolby digital ex. I do not have surround-sound set up so I can not comment if additional sounds have been added in the surround field mix. Others have stated that most (maybe all) these Kam blu rays have additional foley added. But, when listening in stereo I did not detect any new sounds. As with a lot of these catalog titles released by K & M, the extras are rare. The only extra here is a trailer.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
22.22 GB
seeders:1
leechers:1
THE PRODIGAL SON full bluray ISO

Trailer

Screenshots

THE PRODIGAL SON full bluray ISO screenshot