The Prodigy - The Day is My Enemy 24Bit 44.1Khz FLAC

seeders: 1
leechers: 5
Added on March 30, 2015 by andyt1000in Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

The Prodigy - The Day is My Enemy 24Bit 44.1Khz FLAC (Size: 698.18 MB)
 10 - Roadblox.flac61.49 MB
 01 - The Day Is My Enemy.flac56.84 MB
 06 - Wild Frontier.flac56.17 MB
 05 - Destroy.flac55.14 MB
 13 - Invisible Sun.flac51.63 MB
 09 - Rhythm Bomb.flac51.11 MB
 02 - Nasty.flac50.39 MB
 14 - Wall Of Death.flac49.86 MB
 03 - Rebel Radio.flac49.3 MB
 07 - Rok-Weiler.flac48.4 MB
 12 - medicine.flac47.31 MB
 11 - Get Your Fight On.flac46.78 MB
 08 - Beyond The Deathray.flac37.59 MB
 04 - Ibiza.flac34.02 MB
 The_Prodigy-The_Day_is_My_Enemy.jpg1.54 MB
 04 - Ibiza.flac.png205 KB
 01 - The Day Is My Enemy.flac.png204.28 KB
 11 - Get Your Fight On.flac.png204.18 KB

Description

REMEMBER.PLEASE SEED FOR OTHERS.

H T D

24 BIT 44.1KHZ FLAC
There must be some mistake. I'm supposed to be listening to The Prodigy's latest bid for relevance but it appears I've been issued a rather mean-spirited but marvellously-constructed parody.

"IBIZA!", it screams.

"EYE-BI-THA!!", it aggressively reiterates, all but lurching for the collar of your shirt.

"NASTY NASTY!!!", it howls, empty and lost, again and again and again.

Milk is less homogenised. Having picked up Pendulum's neon-tinted baton and ran so relentlessly with it on 2009's Invaders Must Die, Liam Howlett and the boys embrace their psycho circus schtick on The Day Is My Enemy to the point of suffocation. The initial dispatch is fine, working as a focused mix of old and new, incorporating established signatures and more recent, diluted fare. Save for the odd inventive sonic spike or two plus a (relatively) restrained, sombre sci-fi interlude halfway through in the form of 'Beyond the Deathray', the title track really is as good as it gets here.

'Nasty' (NASTY!!!) might shout it from the rooftops but it's so tired it barely has a pulse. It's the kind of phoned-in identikit dreck you expect to pop up on an old episode of Adam & Joe were they feeling particularly snarky towards The Prodigy in their prime. 'Rebel Radio', meanwhile, is as safe as houses, hurling ray gun noises and exotic sirens about the place like a confused child. 'Ibiza', though. The nadir of both album and career. Now, you figure The Prodigy are aiming for sharp satire, calling the Balearic Island, its hedonistic disciples and comatose DJs into question, enlisting Sleaford Mods' Jason Williamson to deliver some gritty acid-tongued pearlers like "Woz 'e fuckin' doin'?" in mock-tribal fashion only his hugely irritating caterwauling is, well, hugely irritating. There's no craft here, just aimless, ill-spent rage; a broken pinball machine where most of the lights and whirrs awkwardly twitch.

TRACKLIST
1. The Day is My Enemy
2. Nasty
3. Rebel Radio
4. Ibiza feat. Sleaford Mods
5. Destroy
6. Wild Frontier
7. Rok-Weiler
8. Beyond the Deathray
9. Rhythm Bomb feat. Flux Pavilion
10. Roadblox
11. Get Your Fight On