The Race Of My Life by Milkha Singh -Arvi07

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 8, 2014 by arvi07in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Race Of My Life by Milkha Singh -Arvi07 (Size: 2.92 MB)
 The Race Of My Life - Milkha Singh.pdf2.92 MB

Description

The Race of My Life is the autobiography of Indian athlete Milkha Singh, co-authored with his daughter Sonia Sanwalka. The film "Bhaag Milkha Bhaag" is based on it. Milkha Singh said that he hopes that after being inspired from his life's story, an Indian athlete would win the country's first individual track and field Olympic medal. He stated that it is his life's last desire.

Milkha Singh image , a Sikh boy born around 1930s, runs against trains for fun. A lot of his family, including his parents, are killed in the Partition of India. After many attempts he is finally able to join the Indian army. Whilst in the army, his athletic skills show. He wins gold medals in the 1958 Asian Games and 1958 Commonwealth Games. After winning the friendly race between India and Pakistan, in 1960, he earns the title of The Flying Sikh by Ayub Khan. However, he loses the bronze medal by fraction of a second at the 1960 Summer Olympics. In 1963, he marries his longtime love Nirmal Kaur, former captain of India's women's volleyball team. In 1971, their son Jeev Milkha Singh is born. Jeev, also a sportsman, became a world class golfer.

"Bhaag Milkha Bhaag" :

Singh said that after reading his autobiography, three-four Bollywood directors approached him, asking to make a film on his life. Singh's son, Jeev Milkha Singh, decided that the film rights be given to Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra. Singh sold the rights for INR1, with a clause that 10-15% of the film's profits would be donated to his charitable trust.
Farhan Akhtar starred as Singh, and Sonam Kapoor starred as Biro–one of Singh's real love interests. Made on a budget of INR30 crore, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag grossed INR164 crore worldwide. It was one of the highest grossing 2013 Bollywood films.
Of the film and Akhtar's portrayal of him, Milkha Singh said "Farhan Akhtar has done a brilliant job. He looked like my duplicate in the movie. The director, too, did a great a job. Also, the dialogues and the lyrics by Prasoon Joshi are brilliant. There was nothing which I felt should be changed in the movie, it was perfect."

I have uploaded for all the people who are students like me having a minimum budget and cannot afford to buy them "ORIGINAL"..

"PLEASE SEED THIS TORRENT TO KEEP IT ALIVE PLEASE"...

Do like me on Facebook, if you like my uploads : "Arvi07 Torrents" and stay in touch :)

<3 Thanks a lot to all you Seeders,Friends and my well-wishers & supporters<3

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.92 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Race Of My Life by Milkha Singh -Arvi07