The Radha Krishna Temple (Produced by George Harrison)

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on October 8, 2008 by in Music
Torrent verified.

The Radha Krishna Temple (Produced by George Harrison) (Size: 55.57 MB)
 01-Govinda.mp37.69 MB
 02-Sri Gurvastakam.mp34.63 MB
 03-Bhaja Bhakata And Arati.mp311.76 MB
 04-Hare Krishna Mantra.mp35.09 MB
 05-Sri Isopanisad.mp35.73 MB
 06-Bhajahu Re Mana.mp312.46 MB
 07-Govinda Jaya Jaya.mp38.21 MB

Description

The Radha Krsna Temple [IMPORT]
Product Details
Audio CD (December 4, 2003)
Original Release Date: 1971
Number of Discs: 1
Format: Import
Label: EMI Int'l
ASIN: B0000081KF

Files:
01-Govinda.mp3
02-Sri Gurvastakam.mp3
03-Bhaja Bhakata And Arati.mp3
04-Hare Krishna Mantra.mp3
05-Sri Isopanisad.mp3
06-Bhajahu Re Mana.mp3
07-Govinda Jaya Jaya.mp3
08. Prayer to the Spiritual Masters [missing]
55.57 MB in 7 files.
Product Description
Digitally remastered reissue of 1971 album originally issued on Apple & produced by George Harrison includes the hit single 'Hare Krsna Mantra'. Features eight tracks including one bonus track, 'Prayer To The Spiritual Masters'. EMI. 1993.
The All-Attractive Krishna, June 26, 2004
Reviewer: Yamuna Charya (Kentucky, USA)
Listen to this CD is an incredible experience to me. The first time I heard this CD was in China, I began to search for it, wanting to know the name of the first song, and how to sing it. English is my second language so it was hard for me to catch the lyrics. At the time I didn't know George Harrison's contribution to this CD, but I enjoy it.
The first song, "Govinda", is so mysterious that every time I listen to it I nearly couldn't hold my tears. Later on I found the other songs in this CD are also.....incredible. It seems they convey unlimited message. I can't tell if the hymns are authentic Indian style because I don't have any Indian CD/tape. Today probably is the 10th year I listen to this CD and I still find it young.
Listen and see if you can find the treasure in it.
Blissful Sounds for Krsna Bhaktas... Impenetrable to Others, August 11, 2002
Reviewer: David Eniz (lombard, il United States)
I first heard this LP, produced by George Harrison and released in 1969, in 1990 when I was a teenager who had just discovered Hare Krishna and was utterly starved for anything geared toward a Krishna devotional (bhakti/bhakta) experience. These are ancient Hindu chants, presented in a somewhat modern style, sung with varying degrees of success not by an Indian guru, but by converted westerners. There is a soft spot in my heart for this album, which was created with obvious sincerity and love, but objectively speaking, some of the voices on the album take a lot of getting used to. Some of the call-and-response numbers feature a guy in the background who is singing with such gusto that he sounds like he's about to soil himself, and in doing so throws such things as "pitch" and "tone" to the wind. And some of the singers just don't sound all that comfortable with Sanskrit. As far as the overall musical presentation goes, a portion of the record is gussied up with string sections, slide guitar, and 60's rock accompaniment. The remainder of the record consists of bare-bones harmonium drones floating atop thudding hand-drums and jangling finger-cymbals, acoompanying vocalists of sincere intent but questionable ability.
Bottom line: If you're looking for "authentic Indian devotional music," this isn't it. If you're looking for a thoroughly modern musical experience, this isn't it. But if you simply want to wade into Krishna-conscious music, it really is quite lovely in its way.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
55.57 MB
seeders:6
leechers:0

All Comments

I think its missing 2 songs, but its the only one I've been able to find.
2012-05-07 08:49
good quality, thanks