The Rambler 2013 BDRiP AC3 XviD-AXED

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on June 2, 2013 by UsaBitin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pBDRipHDRiPDVDDVDRip

The Rambler 2013 BDRiP AC3 XviD-AXED (Size: 1.39 GB)
 Usabit.com.txt0 bytes
 The.Rambler.2013.BDRiP.AC3-5.1.XviD-AXED.nfo3.83 KB
 The.Rambler.2013.BDRiP.AC3-5.1.XviD-AXED.avi1.37 GB
 sample.avi15.79 MB

Description

Plot: Upon release from prison, a solitary man known only as “the Rambler” (Dermot Mulroney) embarks on a mysterious journey en route to reconnecting with his long-lost brother. Traversing treacherous back roads, lost highways, and isolated small towns, he unearths a multitude of bizarre and wickedly depraved slices of Americana.

Genre: Comedy | Drama | Horror
IMDB Rating: 5.1/10 from 60 users
Directed by: Todd Phillips
Starring: Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis

Release Name: The.Rambler.2013.BDRiP.AC3-5.1.XviD-AXED
Size: 1.37 GB
Video: AVi | 720×304 | 1 531 Kbps
Audio: English | AC3 | 448 Kbps
Runtime: 1h 38mn

SOURCE:
Retail RA Blu-Ray DISC

NOTES:
Not much to say, interesting looking new movie with Dermot Mulroney, enjoy.

AXED! We do this better.

IMDB Link - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2381355/

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.39 GB
seeders:4
leechers:0
The Rambler 2013 BDRiP AC3 XviD-AXED

Trailer

All Comments

IT Had the wron IMDB link in the description this has now been amended to the correct one, 99% of the time the IMDB link in the MetaData is correct, so go with that one
Good quality, thanks
Ok, so im really confused as to which movie this, is that im downloading it out of curiosity! Possibly 1 of 3! will let you know.
Yeh me too I got an alert to say a new version of the hangover III was out followed the link and it says the rambler. This user is usually pretty reliable so I would Guess at this point (without downloading yet) it is the hangover III like the image and description say.
I'm gonna change my mind and go with rambler The title, file names and base of description are for the rambler only the top of the description is hangover, yeh final answer I think it's the rambler