The Real Housewives of Atlanta S05E18 He's Stalking, I'm Walking HDTV x264-CRiMSON mp4

seeders: 16
leechers: 0
Added on March 18, 2013 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta S05E18 He's Stalking, I'm Walking HDTV x264-CRiMSON mp4 (Size: 336.84 MB)
 The.Real.Housewives.of.Atlanta.S05E18.HDTV.x264-CRiMSON.mp4336.84 MB

Description

Ep 18: He's Stalking, I'm Walking

Kenya thought she had extracted Walter from her life, but the men keep inviting him around.

PREMIERE: Sunday March 17, 8:00 pm

After being teased by the women in Vegas about whether or not she's pregnant, Porsha waits to take the test until she's home in Atlanta with Kordell. NeNe travels to NYC for a whirlwind press tour to promote her sitcom, while Kandi's stretched to the breaking point with renovations of both her business and her home. Kenya thought she had extracted Walter from her life, but the men keep inviting him around; the talk soon turns ugly and rumors begin to fly.

A huge thanks to all the original posters and cappers.One less for me to have to cap

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
336.84 MB
seeders:16
leechers:0
The Real Housewives of Atlanta S05E18 He's Stalking, I'm Walking HDTV x264-CRiMSON mp4

Screenshots

The Real Housewives of Atlanta S05E18 He's Stalking, I'm Walking HDTV x264-CRiMSON mp4 screenshot

All Comments

yay thanks
Thanks for the upload. Keep 'em coming.
Sweet! Thanks for the share rockster
Rockster is great. Thank you for uploading RHOA! Safe download and played great. Had next episode preview too.
Thanks Rockster
rockster, I hate you. I now wish away my weekend so I can download this on a Monday!! Thank you so much and don't boo Bonnie Tyler too much at Eurovision!! Xx
Perfect, as always. Thanks rockster.