The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills S05E09 PDTV x264 Hector mp4

seeders: 1046
leechers: 52
Added on January 14, 2015 by HectorAUin TV
Torrent verified.

The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills S05E09 PDTV x264 Hector mp4 (Size: 313.29 MB)
 The.Real.Housewives.Of.Beverly.Hills.S05E09.PDTV.x264.Hector.mp4313.29 MB

Description

Live And Learn: Yolanda and Kyle are apprehensive about leaving their daughters at college. Lisa Vanderpump learns that her son Max wants to move up in the world. Lisa Rinna films a movie with her husband Harry Hamlin.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
313.29 MB
seeders:1046
leechers:52
The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills S05E09 PDTV x264 Hector mp4

All Comments

Want to let you know that I really appreciate you giving me these shows to watch - very grateful indeed. Would it help much if we all gave you $5 each. Please let us know your PP addy. x
Looks good. Thanks for allowing me to enjoy a very guilty pleasure!!
thanks
lol! It is a crazy world!
I am now able to do a web-dl like Rockster in 720 and SD as he gave me his seasons passes to both this and Atlanta. So the quality will be the same as his was from now on, coz he taught me too!
Thank you!
Thank you !
The visual quality is low because this is the only way I can do it. Rockster is a dear friend of mine and I will never get the quality he does because he rips it from iTunes. I record it vi HDMI off a Standard Definition feed on Foxtel (my PayTV subscriber). It is, unfortunately the best I can do. I would like to do it better, but cannot. Rockster has finished up this business and has earned a very well deserved retirement from it all. I sometimes understand why, very well lol. He deleted his whole account because he has to distance himself from it all. So, until someone else steps up to the plate, or the 720s are released, this is all that is out there for RHOBH fans. I truly wish I could help those who want better quality. Not being sarcastic here, I agree, the quality could be better :-)