The Real Housewives of New Jersey S04E01 High Tide, Low Blow (HD).mp4

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
Added on May 7, 2012 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

The Real Housewives of New Jersey S04E01 High Tide, Low Blow (HD).mp4 (Size: 418 MB)
 The Real Housewives of New Jersey S04 E01 High Tide, Low Blow (HD).mp4418 MB

Description

**This is the 1st episode of series 4 that I have had many requests for due to problems with the original upload which was not done by me**
**I will upload episode 3 as soon as possible**
The Real Housewives of New Jersey are back, and things in the Garden State are not coming up roses. Questions as to Jacqueline's absence from the Season 3 reunion are answered. Caroline struggles to fix her friendship with Teresa and receives a long-feared health diagnosis. Jacqueline's daughter, Ashley, has overstayed her welcome at home, resulting in a shocking ultimatum. Tempers flare between Teresa and her brother, Joe, when their families head down to the Jersey Shore. Melissa tries to bring her family back together, but hurtful accusations threaten to destroy her reputation and her marriage.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
418 MB
seeders:7
leechers:1
The Real Housewives of New Jersey S04E01 High Tide, Low Blow (HD).mp4

Screenshots

The Real Housewives of New Jersey S04E01 High Tide, Low Blow (HD).mp4 screenshot

All Comments

having almost finished season 3,these are much appreciated.I will make it my duty to thank you for each and every one of these :)
LOVED IT
thank u thank u thank u :)