The Real Housewives Of New Jersey S05E16 The Blonde Drops A Bombshell WEB-DL x264-RKSTR mp4

seeders: 275
leechers: 13
Added on September 16, 2013 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

The Real Housewives Of New Jersey S05E16 The Blonde Drops A Bombshell WEB-DL x264-RKSTR mp4 (Size: 342.75 MB)
 The.Real.Housewives.Of.New.Jersey.S05E16.The.Blonde.Drops.A.Bombshell.WEB-DL.x264-RKSTR.mp4342.75 MB

Description

Ep 16: The Blonde Drops a Bombshell

When a gossip queen resurfaces with an unsettling secret, the Gorga-Giudice pact is put to the test.

Jacqueline and Teresa's relationship takes a surprising turn as Jacqueline faces her paralyzing fear of public speaking. While Caroline weighs the pros and cons of selling her family home, Kathy's cannolis score a sweet promotion and Melissa's singing career attracts a new audience. But when a gossip queen resurfaces with an unsettling secret, the Gorga-Giudice pact is put to the test.

I upload the file as soon as I can.The same people nagging me EVERY WEEK for it shouldn't complain, its uploaded within a few hours of it airing. I recall having to wait days in the past to see a new episode.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
342.75 MB
seeders:275
leechers:13
The Real Housewives Of New Jersey S05E16 The Blonde Drops A Bombshell WEB-DL x264-RKSTR mp4

All Comments

thank u as always!
good torrent overall {quality & speed} thank you!
Thank you Rockster!
Thanks, excellent as always.