The Real Housewives of New York City S05E06 I'm UK, You're Uk RKSTR mp4

seeders: 10
leechers: 2
Added on July 10, 2012 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

The Real Housewives of New York City S05E06 I'm UK, You're Uk RKSTR mp4 (Size: 529.15 MB)
 The Real Housewives of New York City S05E06 I'm UK, You're Uk RKSTR.mp4529.15 MB

Description

Episode 6: I'm UK, You're UK
The ladies finally head to London -- where they get to know Heather's business style.

Carole, Sonja, and LuAnn arrive in London and live it up in a gorgeous penthouse Heather arranged for everyone. As Heather is busy working, the women shop in Notting Hill, and Carole lets the ladies in on her life in London after her husband died. Later on the ladies experience how Heather's Yummie Tummie business is run and get a few surprises when they join a work dinner.

Back in the Big Apple, Ramona and Aviva also go shopping -- but this shoe shopping experience has Ramona shocked and amazed with Aviva's prosthetic leg. And Ramona lets New Yorkers know how you can have it all when she gives a speech at The Learning Annex. The London ladies stay in for a night and have a slumber party. They laugh, play games, and bond over dinner in the suite, while gossiping about Ramona. At the same time, Ramona and Aviva double date with their husbands back in NYC. Ramona comments that they are having a much better time than the London crew because there's probably no way anyone can get a word in with Heather!

The Countess says it terribly bad manners to take a file and not say thank you and leave a positive rating. Elegance is learned, my friends

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
529.15 MB
seeders:10
leechers:2
The Real Housewives of New York City S05E06 I'm UK, You're Uk RKSTR mp4

Screenshots

The Real Housewives of New York City S05E06 I'm UK, You're Uk RKSTR mp4 screenshot

All Comments

thanks
Great download. Thanks for sharing...
Great quality
2012-09-17 02:04
CMZ
Good download
Thanks for the upload mate, I'm on strict bed rest (thanks pancreatic cancer) so your consistent uploads of these hugely entertaining yet silly reality shows have been a blessing; I don't need to use my brain to watch them, just get to lie back and laugh at all the badly behaved Women, which takes my mind off the pain and discomfort. So a huge thanks from me to you. Cheers!
Thanks rockster! <3
Thanks M8
Thanx :)