The Real Housewives Of Orange County S08E03 Making Up Is Hard To Do HDTV x264-RKSTR mp4

seeders: 111
leechers: 3
Added on April 16, 2013 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

The Real Housewives Of Orange County S08E03 Making Up Is Hard To Do HDTV x264-RKSTR mp4 (Size: 364.51 MB)
 The.Real.Housewives.Of.Orange.County.S08E03.Making.Up.Is.Hard.To.Do.HDTV.x264-RKSTR.mp4364.51 MB

Description

Ep 3: Making Up Is Hard to Do

Vicki introduces Troy to Alexis, while Heather meets new Housewife Lydia.

PREMIERE: Monday April 15, 8:00 pm

Vicki invites Alexis to be the first to meet her new grandson, Troy. Meanwhile, Tamra and Gretchen shop for baby gifts, and as Tamra tries to get her relationship with Vicki back on track, Vicki threatens to derail their progress. Heather meets with Lydia McLaughlin about featuring her house in Lydia's magazine, but Heather won't give up the goods without a promise of the cover

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
364.51 MB
seeders:111
leechers:3
The Real Housewives Of Orange County S08E03 Making Up Is Hard To Do HDTV x264-RKSTR mp4

All Comments

thanks
Thxx ;-)
loving it
thank you heaps!!! I love this show, no matter what anyone says!!! (I might watch in secret, with some chocolate and icecream) - great torrent. uploaded quickly. A+++
thank you heaps!!! I love this show, no matter what anyone says!!! (I might watch in secret, with some chocolate and icecream) - great torrent. uploaded quickly. A+++
Thanks alot!