The Real Housewives of Orange County S10E15 Fire Signs HDTV x264-LTBS

seeders: 44
leechers: 0
Added on September 15, 2015 by ZeroFusionin TV
Torrent verified.

The Real Housewives of Orange County S10E15 Fire Signs HDTV x264-LTBS (Size: 166.5 MB)
 The.Real.Housewives.of.Orange.County.S10E15.Fire.Signs.HDTV.x264-LTBS.mp4166.5 MB

Description

Episode Name:Fire Signs
Air date:9/14/2015
Summary: Shannon organizes an Aries-theme party, giving Brooks the chance to confront Meghan about snooping into his past.

[RECODED]

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
166.5 MB
seeders:44
leechers:0
The Real Housewives of Orange County S10E15 Fire Signs HDTV x264-LTBS

All Comments

Thank you
thanks so much!
I seeded to a 2.57 just to help out. Quality not great but you forget all about that when the fighting starts. I do though appreciate your efforts.
I've skimmed through this episode to check quality and other than it being a little grainy and the sound being just a little tinny overall it's really not terriable quality. I use VLC player and did not notice any syncing issues (if there are syncing issues VLC allows you to fix it). a 7/ v 8. Plus I enjoy the smaller file size since I'm on a fixed data plan.
While I haven't been able to see the quality yet, I can say that I appreciate the time and effort that goes into putting this episodes up so quickly. Not everything can always be perfect.. HOWEVER I have been unable to connect to your torrent for about 15mins. The magnet link works to load the file info into my utorrent program but then from there it won't connect...just stays stuck on "Connecting to peers". So I'm assuming no one is bothering to SEED this file though I'd like to think that's not the case since this site is based off "give and take". PLEASE FIX or SEED!
NEVER MIND! I tried reloading the torrent and it works now. Sorry!