The Right Stuff (1983) [720p] x264 - Jalucian

seeders: 34
leechers: 6
Added on May 3, 2013 by Jalucianin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pHDRiPDVDRip

The Right Stuff (1983) [720p] x264 - Jalucian (Size: 1.82 GB)
 Realizing the Right Stuff.mp4140.71 MB
 T Minus 20 Years and Counting.mp479.14 MB
 The Real Men with the Right Stuff.mp4106.94 MB
 Espanol.srt127.87 KB
 Nederlands.srt95.6 KB
 The Right Stuff (1983) [720p] x264 - Jalucian.mp41.5 GB
 The Right Stuff (1983) [720p] x264 - Jalucian.srt125.79 KB
 The Right Stuff (1983) [720p] x264 - Jalucian.txt2.71 KB
 The Right Stuff.jpg60.71 KB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086197

IMDB RATING: 7.9

Plot:

The original US Mercury 7 astronauts and their macho, seat-of-the-pants approach to the space program.

CONTAINER......................................: MP4
FORMAT...........................................: X264
GENRE.............................................: Drama/History
FILE SIZE........................................: 1.50 GB
RESOLUTION...................................: 1280x692
BITRATE MODE................................: Variable
AVG. VIDEO BITRATE.......................: 1000kbps
AVG. AUDIO FORMAT/BITRATE.........: AAC/160kbps
CHANNELS......................................: 2, Dolby Pro Logic II
SAMPLING RATE..............................: 48.0 KHz
FRAME RATE....................................: 25.0 fps
LANGUAGE......................................: English
SUBTITLES......................................: English, Spanish, Dutch
RUNTIME.........................................: 3:04:52

Notes:

Why this movie has never been released on blu-ray is a total mystery. For the longest time I thought there were no 720p sources, but I finally found one. In fact, I had already ripped this in 480p when I finally stumbled across this HD source and re-did the entire thing in 720p. This was one of the best movies of the entire decade. Includes Sam Shepard, Scott Glen and Ed Harris just to name a few. Also included are three extras from the 2-disc special edition DVD (though not in 720p): Realizing the Right Stuff, T Minus 20 Years and Counting, and The Real Men with The Right Stuff. I'm quite proud of this particular torrent since, as of right now, this will be the only version in 720p resolution on several sites and the only version to have any extras from the special edition DVD. Spanish and Dutch subtitles are included in a separate folder. English subs in the main folder as always. The extras were encoded in their native resolutions and DAR's @ 800kbps, are a total of 326megs between three files, and total 48m06s of extras footage.

Bitrates listed are variable, using multi-pass encoding for maximum quality, which means the numbers you see are average bitrates.

Please note that my bitrates and file sizes are optimized for those who store and watch movies on their computers. The bitrates are high enough to look perfect on "normal" sized monitors and low enough to keep download times short and the file size small enough for those who have limited hard drive space to work with. If you plan on watching something on a large HD screen, you may need one of the larger file size, higher bitrate torrents. The larger the screen you'll be watching on, the higher the bitrate has to be to maintain picture quality. If you have a large screen, you'll need to experiment too see what bitrate it takes to maintain a quality picture for your particular size screen.

(My 1080p encodes will still look crisp and sharp on monitors up to 28-30", and possibly larger. The above paragraph primarily applies to 720p and below.)

Please seed as long as possible, preferably until reaching a share ratio of at least 3:1.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.82 GB
seeders:34
leechers:6
The Right Stuff (1983) [720p] x264 - Jalucian

Trailer

Screenshots

The Right Stuff (1983) [720p] x264 - Jalucian screenshot

All Comments

Thanks
Is this the original version or cut?
Great load, went fast. A needed upgrade for me.
tfs>> good copy.
EXCELLENT Package Jalucian
2013-11-06 09:41
nice video
Thanks for the movie and the extras