The Riley Brothers Series 1-5 (epub) by E. Davies.rar

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 17, 2016 by BookJunkieGrlin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Riley Brothers Series 1-5 (epub) by E. Davies.rar (Size: 1.16 MB)
 The Riley Brothers Series 1-5 (epub) by E. Davies.rar1.16 MB

Description

Buzz #1: “I'm walking away from that dream.”
“We can't guarantee your life if you keep playing.”
At twenty-three, an undiagnosed heart condition sends pro hockey player Cameron Riley back to his hometown newly single and looking for work. Cam can't hide his past – especially when his heart racing is a big risk, and boy, does his new boss's nephew make his heart race. Noah's exactly the kind of guy Cam needs after his hellish ex.

“I want to do something new.”
Art curator Noah Clark is glad his beekeeping uncle hired this hunk. Cameron is a sweet, smart bad boy. Noah works hard, like organizing a hockey-themed art exhibition, and he wants to let himself love hard. Noah's busy life would be perfect with Cameron, but what's his new lover hiding?

“Tell me why you've been watching me.”
Pitting Cam's budding relationship with sweet Noah against millions of bucks, Cam is offered a lot of money to abandon his new priorities: life, love, and family. The game of their lives is on the line. And after all's said and done, is it too late for Noah to forgive Cam for his partial truths?

Clang #2: "I can't let you face that alone."
Blacksmith Jackson Riley is happy with his small town life: spending time renovating his brothers' houses, barbecues all summer, and working from his backyard. He's been thinking of getting a tattoo to represent his family ever since his little brother's health scare earlier that spring, and a certain tattoo artist has caught his eye: sweet, sexy Chase, who's taking fencing classes “for protection” and wants to trade skills. Jackson's temper flares in Chase's defence, but what could easygoing Chase need protection from?
When tattoo artist Chase feels like he's losing himself, a friend suggests a grounding hobby that could help him feel safer: fencing. When he decides to take up the hobby, he needs a blade of his own. There's one guy in town who's done commissions for other fencers here and could forge him the perfect blade... and this sexy hunk has taken a shine to him. Trading skills turns into trading time and affection. Chase can't keep his past in the past, and when he finds himself confronted with his worst enemy, it might just end up being himself.

Swish #3
"I wouldn't be caught dead kissing you."
“Alex was always something else.”
Bank teller Thomas Riley is the youngest of three brothers, and the only single one. That's not to say nobody's interested... His ex, hunky Alex, is back in town and wants to see him. But Alex nearly screwed up both of his brothers' lives, and Thomas isn't willing to forgive him easily. There's no way reigniting an old flame can work... right?

“I knew we still had chemistry.”

Moving back to your hometown isn't easy when your ex moves back, too – especially the one that got away. After getting on Thomas's bad side, private detective Alex Walker is determined to at least explain himself. He's not just looking to screw Thomas again. Then, on the ski trails, Thomas falls head over heels for him... more literally than Alex hoped. How can he prove he's trustworthy to the family after spying on both of Thomas's brothers?

“Is it becoming more?”

Becoming boyfriends is risky when Thomas just wants to get ahead in life and Alex is challenging his morals and his fears. If Alex wants to catch Thomas, this time, Alex will have to keep up and change his ways for good. And can Thomas overcome his own fears to come clean to everyone?

Swish is a steamy, stand-alone gay romance novel with a HEA ending and no cliffhanger.

Crunch # 4: Tattoo artist Floyd Turner’s faith in justice was destroyed when he was a rookie cop. He struggled for a couple years with drinks and his own anger. He’s long past that stage – now, he runs a tattoo shop downtown. But despite his fulfilling career, he’s nervous about the upcoming high school reunion. Not having a date to bring there reveals his insecurity: he aches for something more. And then, when he thinks things can’t get any more stressful, his former patrol partner walks in.

“These tattoos better make a difference.”

After his past caught up with him, cop Greyson Peters became a fitness instructor and moved back home. His old career was hard from the start, and he’s always struggled to find a healthy outlet. He’s slowly healing, pouring his energy into exercise, but he’s still got unsightly scars he wants covered. It’s hard to be a playboy when his self-confidence keeps taking hits. Worse yet, his family keeps pressuring him to get back into the force.

“I turned my pain outward, you turned it inward.”
With Floyd’s family chasing him for a debt he’s long since paid and Greyson struggling to find closure for the career he still misses, the two old classmates are drawn together sharing skills. Both men are openly gay now, and they slowly realize they could always be fake dates for the reunion. As their feelings strengthen, can they even hold out until the reunion to admit that they’re both afraid of wanting more? And can they open their eyes and see the support all around them?

Slam #5: “We'll protect him.”
“I don’t want to be the poster boy.”
Hockey player Kevin Shaw, fresh out of university, just signed onto a Toronto team for a year. He knows he isn't innately gifted, but he works damn hard to make up for it. The last thing he needs during his first season of pro hockey is a distraction... but he can't say no when he's asked to train with a sexy friend of a friend. He wants to get better, grab a spot on the third or fourth line, and not let slip any hint of attraction to his new buddy.

“If they see, they see.”
Called up from the minor league to the major league at the end of last season, hockey player Matty O'Brien is secretly terrified he won't hack it. He's quick on his feet on the ice, and he loves living with his buddies and his dog after practice ends. One thing's missing: a relationship. He plays center forward, but he's always the wingman and never the center of attention. The way Kevin watches him makes him feel like the star player.

“He's just jealous of what you and I have.”
A spontaneous kiss sends them both scurrying for shelter, deciding whether they have room in their life for more than friendship. Just as they start to get comfortable, before they can decide what they are, someone finds out their secret. Locker room gossip is annoying for Matty, but fatal for Kevin's career if the guys on the team don't shut it down. Will Kevin gain the maturity and strength to stand up for himself without plunging deep into the closet or risking his career all over again? And can they trust their friends to hold their secrets close?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.16 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Riley Brothers Series 1-5 (epub) by E. Davies.rar