The River of Time [Igor D. Novikov] {Charm-Quark}.pdf

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 17, 2015 by Charm-Quarkin Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

The River of Time [Igor D. Novikov] {Charm-Quark}.pdf (Size: 6.33 MB)
 The River of Time [Igor D. Novikov] {Charm-Quark}.pdf6.33 MB

Description

Book Description:
The nature of time has long fascinated physicists and the general public. As an irresistible flow into which all events are embedded, time cannot be slowed or accelerated, nor can it be undone or turned back. In The River of Time , Igor Novikov describes how the thinkers throughout history have defined time and how these discoveries demonstrate that humans may influence time's flow. He describes how time flows in specific regions of the Universe, how it stops in black holes and splashes over the brim in white holes, and how time may convert into space and vice versa. Exploring time's genesis at the Big Bang, Novikov details how recent discoveries indicate that time machine travel might be possible. Igor Novikov is the Director of the Theoretical Astrophysics Center and Professor of the Astronomical Observatory of Copenhagen University.

Ebook Reading Softwares:
(Pdf/epub/mobi/azw3/djvu)

I share scientific, mathematical and self-help ebooks/textbooks to help students and curious minds.
If you like my uploads/torrents then support me by seeding, sharing, commenting and rating :)

P.S. If you like this eBook, then please support the author(s) by buying it :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.33 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The River of Time [Igor D. Novikov] {Charm-Quark}.pdf