Added on June 28, 2009 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

The Rocket Gibraltar (Size: 810.91 MB)
 Rocket Gibralter part 1.avi212.66 MB
 Rocket Gibralter part 2.avi222.71 MB
 Rocket Gibralter part 3.avi201.12 MB
 Rocket Gibralter part 4.avi174.43 MB

Description

When I converted this movie to AVI i had to break it into 4 parts. (mostly because I didnt know what I was doing.) But this is the Full movie. Sorry.

In director Daniel Petrie's ROCKET GIBRALTAR, the affluent and somewhat eccentric

Rockwell clan gets together in honor of Levi (Burt Lancaster), the family's

patriarch, on his 77th birthday. Reunited on the shores of Levi's idyllic

Saggaponack home, his children and their large brood of grandchildren prepare

themselves for a festive celebration. While Levi spends his time leisurely

reminiscing about family traditions, his adult children pursue various obsessions

such as sex, baseball, and movie production. Costars include Kevin Spacey (in an

early screen appearance), Bill Pullman, John Glover, Patricia Clarkson, Suzy Amis,

Sinéad Cusack, and Frances Conroy as Levi's various children and their spouses, a

wild crew of neurotic and self-obsessed yuppies eager to please the sentimental

Rockwell patriarch. As the large family spends the weekend together, they revel in

past joys and memories of their youth and prepare for the big event while engaging

in ever-present sibling rivalry and marital squabbles. But as a surprise, Levi's

grandchildren (including a very young Macaulay Culkin in his film debut) have come

up with a rather moving and unorthodox present to honor Levi's most cherished wish

in a touching and insightful finale to this quiet family drama that relishes the

youthful exuberance and imaginative creativity of childhood.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
810.91 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Rocket Gibraltar