The Rook's Guide to C++ [PHBOOKS].zip

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on July 4, 2016 by PHBOOKSin Books
Torrent verified.

The Rook's Guide to C++ [PHBOOKS].zip (Size: 840 KB)
 The Rook's Guide to C++ [PHBOOKS].zip840 KB

Description

What you are reading is the first of what I hope to be many ever improving iterations of a useful C++ textbook. We’ve gone fairly quickly from whim to print on an all-volunteer basis, and as a result, there are many things that I’d add and change if I had an infinite amount of time in my schedule. The vast majority of the contents were written in less than 36 hours by 25 students (mostly freshmen!) at Norwich University over a long weekend. Some of it is mine, and some was added by our crack team of technical editors as we translated sleep-deprived poor grammar into sleep-deprived better grammar.

Jeremy Hansen :

Prof. Hansen is an assistant professor of computer science at Norwich University, where he focuses on computer and network security. Previous to his employment at Norwich, he spent 10 years in the information technology industry, largely in IT security. Some of his recent and ongoing research topics include privacy in social networking, security of medical devices, and the use of the Internet for democracy. He lives with his wife and two young children in Berlin, VT.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
840 KB
seeders:4
leechers:0
The Rook's Guide to C++ [PHBOOKS].zip