The Rush Limbaugh Show Podcast FEB-20-2015 FRI

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on February 21, 2015 by CAPTAIN7SSin Music
Torrent verified.

The Rush Limbaugh Show Podcast FEB-20-2015 FRI (Size: 47.7 MB)
 Rush Limbaugh - Feb 20 2015 - Hour 1.mp312.6 MB
 Rush Limbaugh - Feb 20 2015 - Hour 2.mp312.59 MB
 Rush Limbaugh - Feb 20 2015 - Hour 3.mp311.91 MB
 Rush Limbaugh - Feb 20 2015 - Morning Update N.Y. Amnesty 2 FRI.mp47.25 MB
 What ISIS Really Wants - The Atlantic.zip2.74 MB
 Rush Limbaugh - Feb 20 2015 - Morning Update N.Y. Amnesty 2 FRI.mp3611.81 KB
 The Obama Timeline-SHORTCUT.zip603 bytes
 Rush 24-7 Podcast.txt62 bytes
 UPLOADED by CAPTAIN7SS.txt0 bytes

Description

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
47.7 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0

All Comments

Thanks uploader- i missed fridays show - its nice to know there is someone out there looking out for us :)
"Meanwhile, the number of people who think the First Amendment gives too much freedom has more than doubled over the last two years, to a level not seen since just after the 9/11 attacks."

See the graph near the bottom of the page....
http://www.theatlantic.com/p...mendment-James-Risen/385699/

It does not "give" it PREVENTS the government from infringing upon your GOD given RIGHT. These people think birth control pills and health insurance are rights yet they can not grasp this?
"In reviewing Mein Kampf in March 1940, George Orwell confessed that he had “never been able to dislike Hitler”; something about the man projected an underdog quality, even when his goals were cowardly or loathsome. “If he were killing a mouse he would know how to make it seem like a dragon.” The Islamic State’s partisans have much the same allure. They believe that they are personally involved in struggles beyond their own lives, and that merely to be swept up in the drama, on the side of righteousness, is a privilege and a pleasure—especially when it is also a burden."

In reference to the bolded text above-----
It sounds to me as if he is describing Obama and the LEFT to me.
"Properly contained, the Islamic State is likely to be its own undoing."
This is the approach used by Republicans against Dems. It does not work. I love how they suggest this yet they use the exact opposite tactics when it comes to defeating the Right. I wish the Dems would try this tactic out, but that would result in the elimination of their religion, I mean party.
"The rise of ISIS, after all, happened only because our previous occupation created space for Zarqawi and his followers. Who knows the consequences of another botched job?"

The space was created by us (against military advise) pulling out, if we had stayed and occupied, ISIS would not have gained this amount of power. Love how they spin it, but at least they are up front about being comunis, er O mean lefties.
"By then, the group had taken Raqqa, a Syrian provincial capital of perhaps 500,000 people, and was drawing in substantial numbers of foreign fighters who’d heard its message."

Most people don't realize how powerful these guys are.
http://www.theatlantic.com/f...at-isis-really-wants/384980/
Thank you! Have a great weekend!
Thank you.