The Secret of NIMH 1 (1982)ro_sub-JVaLaMaLiNi.ogv

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on December 8, 2013 by Dănucuin Movies
Torrent verified.

The Secret of NIMH 1 (1982)ro_sub-JVaLaMaLiNi.ogv (Size: 444.17 MB)
 The Secret of NIMH 1 (1982)ro_sub-JVaLaMaLiNi.ogv444.17 MB

Description

Animation | Drama | Family | Fantasy | Sci-Fi | rat | farmer | farm | rose bush | owl

To save her ill son, a field mouse must seek the aid of a colony of rats, with whom she

has a deeper link than she ever suspected.

Storyline

Mrs. Brisby, a widowed mouse, lives in a cinder block with her children on the Fitzgibbon

farm. She is preparing to move her family out of the field they live in as plowing time

approaches, however her son Timothy has fallen ill, and moving him could prove fatal. Mrs.

Brisby visits The Great Owl, a wise creature who advises her to visit a mysterious group of

rats who live beneath a rose bush on the farm. Upon visiting the rats, Brisby meets Nicodemus,

the wise and mystical leader of the rats, and Justin, a friendly rat who immediately becomes

attached to Mrs. Brisby. While there, she learns that her late husband, Mr. Jonathon Brisby,

along with the rats, was a part of a series of experiments at a place known only as N.I.M.H.

(revealed earlier in the story as the National Institute of Mental Health). The experiments

performed on the mice and rats there boosted their intelligence, allowing them to read without

being taught and to understand things such as complex mechanics and ...

Written by MIss Victoria

Taglines: Let unforgettable characters from a new film classic take you on a triumphant

adventure to discover...

Quotes

[first lines]

Nicodemus: Johnathan Brisby was killed today while helping with the plan. It is four years

since our departure from NIMH, and our world is changing. We cannot stay here much longer.

Johnathan was a dear friend. I am lost in knowing how to help his widow. She knows nothing

about us or the plan. Perhaps best that I do nothing at present. I shall miss him. Johnathan

- wherever you are - your thoughts must comfort her tonight. She will be waiting and you will

not return. Farewell... my friend.

an ultimately rewarding film.

film language is english with romanian subtitle embedded

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
444.17 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1