The Secret of the Dark Forest (The Way of the Shaman #3) ~ Vasily Mahanenko [BluA]epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on July 12, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Secret of the Dark Forest (The Way of the Shaman #3) ~ Vasily Mahanenko [BluA]epub (Size: 470.7 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 The Secret of the Dark Forest - Vasily Mahanenko.epub470.29 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary
The Virtual World of Barliona is a place of rest and entertainment - but not for everyone. It has become a survival arena for Daniel Mahan after he was sentenced to 8 years in its virtual jail. Mahan has been through it all: the back-breaking work in the mines, betrayal by other prisoners, and finally, the retrial which has released him into Barliona's common world. What more could one want? Mahan could have kept a low profile and enjoy relative freedom while serving the rest of his time. But being a Shaman, he can't help himself. Soon he's a clan leader, taking fifty of the continent's top players to claim the secrets of the Dark Forest.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
470.7 KB
seeders:1
leechers:1
The Secret of the Dark Forest (The Way of the Shaman #3) ~ Vasily Mahanenko [BluA]epub