The Secrets of the Federal Reserve by Eustace Mullins (1982)

seeders: 4
leechers: 7
Added on July 20, 2016 by mikem777in Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

The Secrets of the Federal Reserve by Eustace Mullins (1982) (Size: 243.91 MB)
 Eustace Mullins - Secrets of the Federal Reserve edited.txt921.49 KB
 Eustace Mullins - SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE.pdf1.45 MB
 Eustace Mullins - Secrets of the Federal Reserve; The London Connection (1993).pdf1.57 MB
 The Secrets of the Federal Reserve.mp3239.46 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ooo.txt48 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from concen.org.txt41 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from kat.cr.txt38 bytes
 Cover.jpg485.65 KB
 mullins.jpg51.56 KB
 SECRETS.nfo5.82 KB

Description

printed in 1952, 1982, 1993

Mullins presents some bare facts about the Federal Reserve System with subjects on: it IS NOT a U.S. government bank; it IS NOT controlled by Congress; it IS a privately owned Central Bank controlled by the elite financiers in their own interest. The Federal Reserve elite controls excessive interest rates, inflation, the printing of paper money, and have taken control of the depression of prosperity in the United States.

"Today, this nation lies in economic ruins, devastated and destitute, in much the same dire straits in which Germany and Japan found themselves in 1945. Will Americans act to rebuild our nation, as Germany and Japan have done when they faced the identical conditions which we now face—or will we continue to be enslaved by the Babylonian debt money system which was set up by the Federal Reserve Act in 1913 to complete our total destruction? This is the only question which we have to answer, and we do not have much time left to answer it."

"Because of the depth and the importance of the information which I had developed at the Library of Congress under the tutelage of Ezra Pound, this work became the happy hunting ground for many other would-be historians, who were unable to research this material for themselves. Over the past four decades, I have become accustomed to seeing this material appear in many other books, invariably attributed to other writers, with my name never mentioned. To add insult to injury, not only my material, but even my title has been appropriated, in a massive, if obtuse, work called "Secrets of the Temple—the Federal Reserve". This heavily advertised book received reviews ranging from incredulous to hilarious. Forbes Magazine advised its readers to read their review and save their money, pointing out that "a reader will discover no secrets" and that "This is one of those books whose fanfares far exceed their merit." This was not accidental, as this overblown whitewash of the Federal Reserve bankers was published by the most famous non-book publisher in the world."

After my initial shock at discovering that the most influential literary personality of the twentieth century, Ezra Pound, was imprisoned in "the Hellhole" in Washington, I immediately wrote for assistance to a Wall Street financier at whose estate I had frequently been a guest. I reminded him that as a patron of the arts, he could not afford to allow Pound to remain in such inhuman captivity. His reply shocked me even more. He wrote back that "your friend can well stay where he is." It was some years before I was able to understand that, for this investment banker and his colleagues, Ezra Pound would always be "the enemy".

Review:

Perhaps Mullins' most important book is "Secrets of the Federal Reserve". In it, Mullins argued that there was a conspiracy among Paul Warburg, Edward Mandell House, Woodrow Wilson, J.P. Morgan, Benjamin Strong, Otto Kahn, the Rockefeller family, the Rothschild family, and other European and American bankers which resulted in the founding of the U.S. Federal Reserve System. He argued that the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 defies Article 1, Section 8, Paragraph 5 of the United States Constitution by creating a "central bank of issue" for the United States. Mullins went on to claim that World War I, the Agricultural Depression of 1920, the Great Depression of 1929 were brought about by international banking interests in order to profit from conflict and economic instability. Mullins also cited Thomas Jefferson's staunch opposition to the establishment of a central bank in the United States.

In the 1983 edition of his book, he argued that Kuhn, Loeb & Co. and the House of Morgan were fronts for the Rothschilds. In this edition, he also outlined how financial interests connected to the J. Henry Schroder Company and the Dulles brothers financed Adolf Hitler. He also alleged that the Rothschilds were world monopolists. He furthermore claimed that most of the the Federal Reserve was controlled via the City of London due to the fact that controlling interest in the Fed was from de facto or de jure subsidiaries of City of London Banks.

In the last chapter of the book, he noted various Congressional investigations, and criticized the immense degree of power that these few banks who owned majority shares in the Federal Reserve possessed. A central theme of Mullins' book is that the Federal Reserve allows bankers to monetize debt, creating it out of nothing by book entry, and thus they have enormous leverage over everyone else. Near the end of the book, he said of the Federal Reserve:

"The Federal Reserve System is not Federal; it has no reserves; and it is not a system, but rather, a criminal syndicate. It is the product of criminal syndicalist activity of an international consortium of dynastic families comprising what the author terms "The World Order". The Federal Reserve system is a central bank operating in the United States. Although the student will find no such definition of a central bank in the textbooks of any university, the author has defined a central bank as follows: It is the dominant financial power of the country which harbors it. It is entirely private-owned, although it seeks to give the appearance of a governmental institution. It has the right to print and issue money, the traditional prerogative of monarchs. It is set up to provide financing for wars. It functions as a money monopoly having total power over all the money and credit of the people."

ebooks:

Eustace Mullins - Secrets of the Federal Reserve edited.txt
Eustace Mullins - Secrets of the Federal Reserve; The London Connection (1993).pdf
Eustace Mullins - Secrets of the Federal Reserve.pdf

audiobook:

Mac computer voice Tessa, 64 kbps, 8 hrs 24 min 18 sec

tags: conspiracy, new world order, Illuminati, history, politics, economy, FED, NWO, Federal Reserve

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
243.91 MB
seeders:4
leechers:7