The Settlers 2 - 10th Anniversary mac (cider port)

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on July 29, 2010 by in Games
Torrent verified.

The Settlers 2 - 10th Anniversary mac (cider port) (Size: 445.52 MB)
 The Settlers 2 - 10th Anniversary.dmg445.52 MB

Description

The Settlers II 10th Anniversary Edition (original German title: Die Siedler II: Die nächste Generation) is a remake of the classic real-time strategy game The Settlers II.As in the original version, players have to establish a running economy in a fictitious world based around the 5th century BC. The building of a good road layout is essential to the gameplay. The transport system has to be optimized in order to guarantee the most efficient transportation of goods along their production chains. The soldiers who are basically the end product of this economy, are mostly controlled in an indirect way, similar to the flow of economic goods. The main gameplay enhancement over the classic game is much easier upgrading of soldiers in their barracks.

Minimum system:

Mac os x 10.5.7
1,4 ghz
512mb ram
64mb video card
534 mb hdd

Knows issues:

In the setting of the game, never select windows mode. It will be almost impossible to go back in fullscreen. (trust me, i've tried!).

Personal note:
The game works on ATI card, it will surely work on Nvidia but I haven't tried.
I didn't try multiplayer and I didn't try mapeditor, so i don't know if they work.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
445.52 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
The Settlers 2 - 10th Anniversary mac (cider port)

All Comments

All the People and animals are extremely stretched out and weird, i cant explain this. How do i fix it? Can i mod their skins on a mac?