The Seventh Tower Series

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 18, 2014 by iamxaqin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Seventh Tower Series (Size: 1.69 MB)
 The Seventh Tower . . Volumes 4-6.epub444.31 KB
 The Seventh Tower . . Volumes 1-3.epub343.85 KB
 Above the Veil.epub176.98 KB
 The Violet Keystone.epub166.57 KB
 Aenir.epub160.69 KB
 Castle.epub150.74 KB
 Into Battle.epub146.39 KB
 The Fall.epub137.44 KB

Description

This is the Seventh Tower series by Garth Nix. These are available elsewhere, but they are pdfs, which aren't useful for my needs. As such, I converted the entire series to epubs and thought I would upload them here.

This collection has both the six individual books and two books that encompass the entire series (the first volume contains books 1-3 and the second volume contains books 4-6).

If there are any problems, please let me know in the comments section so I can try to rectify them.

If there is a point at which there are no seeds, it may be that my computer is off, as I generally need to turn it off in the evenings. I will seed as often as I can, but please be patient, if it isn't downloading it will be when I am again able to get back on my computer (which is usually the majority of the day).

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.69 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Seventh Tower Series

All Comments

Sorry for the lack of seeding, bandwidth is currently cut, can't upload for a few days.
Excellent series collection! Thank you! Very hard to find this set of books in EPUB format online (my experience anyway).
I actually converted these myself because I had the same issue you did, and pdfs do not work well with some of the apps I like to read with.