The Sex Bible - The Complete Guide To Sexual Love.pdf Gooner

seeders: 13
leechers: 0
Added on August 10, 2013 by Goonerin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Sex Bible - The Complete Guide To Sexual Love.pdf Gooner (Size: 224.19 KB)
 The Sex Bible - The Complete Guide To Sexual Love.pdf224.19 KB

Description

The Sex Bible is an authoritative, comprehensive, and beautifully photographed sex resource book that provides in-depth treatment of sexual topics in frank detail. The book is arranged into different sections, for example, Foreplay, Sex Toys, Oral Sex. It explores sexual subjects you are either familiar with, or until now, never even knew existed. Couples will be captivated by personal anecdotes interspersed throughout. Illustrated with full-color photography, The Sex Bible will not only educate its readers, but help heighten sexual enjoyment.

This book was the most useful book on sex i have read since the Art of Seduction by Roger Greene and How To Get Any Girl Any Time by The Guru. Really spiced up my love life and made all the difference in the world when it came to the you know what. very creative, loved every lesson and more importantly so did my partner. great author, great stuff. well worth it! that pretty much says it all. Want to improve your sex life then buy this because it will!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
224.19 KB
seeders:13
leechers:0
The Sex Bible - The Complete Guide To Sexual Love.pdf Gooner

All Comments

Thank You!!
Gr8 ...THANK YOU !!!
fab...
nice bible
This is not the file as described. It is sex interviews..