THE SHUTTER4ED ROOM

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on December 3, 2012 by PumpkinLadyin Movies
Torrent verified.

THE SHUTTER4ED ROOM (Size: 457.21 MB)
 THE SHUTTERED ROOM 1967.mp4457.21 MB

Description

This is a classic late 60's thriller about a girl coming back home to deal with the family home she was left by her parents and a horror from her childhood that she wasn't sure was real or a nightmare, waiting for her. Tough as all get out to find and so for those others who's favorites always seem to be the rare and hard to find. This one's for you. And for anyone who enjoys a good blast from the past, I don't know, it still makes me jump. Carol Lynley is classic retro and Gig Young is well...Gig Young. :-) Oliver Reed is a little old to be playing the town bad boy, with a "creepy" crush on his cousin, Lynley, but he's awesome and so is great as in anything he does. A perfect rainy Sunday afternoon on the couch movie, if ever there was one. I've uploaded a few more rare, or just not that easy to find, ones. Just not sure how to tell you where they are and will upload more as I find them. And please forgive me if I'm doing it wrong. These are my first attempts and it was so easy to do I'm figuring I must be skipping some important step. :-) And should you have a request for one I'd be happy to see if I can find it or have it. So thanks for stopping by and enjoy the movie.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
457.21 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
THE SHUTTER4ED ROOM