The-Simpsons-Season-22-EPISODE-14 (Raymondryche)

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on February 21, 2011 by in TV
Torrent verified.

The-Simpsons-Season-22-EPISODE-14 (Raymondryche) (Size: 99.7 MB)
 S22x14.mp499.7 MB

Description

The-Simpsons-Season-22-EPISODE-14..(Raymondryche)

"Angry Dad: The Movie"

Angry Dad first appeared in the season 13 episode "I Am Furious Yellow". In the show, it is a comic book and web series that Bart created based on Homer's constant fits of rage. In this episode, Bart and Homer make a short film about the character, which wins a number of awards. Executive producer Al Jean said it is "a bit of a satire of the different Oscar acceptances where two people clearly race to the stage to get there first, and Homer and Bart are fighting to be the one that accepts."Halle Berry will guest star as herself. Ricky Gervais will appear as himself, his second guest appearance on the show after season 17's "Homer Simpson, This Is Your Wife". He will appear as an awards show host. The episode will air a month after Gervais hosted the 68th Golden Globe Awards, which was criticized by some as being mean-spirited.

Comedian Russell Brand will also guest star as himself. He told The Sun that, "I was having an amazing birthday party and found out I was going into space. Then my agent says, 'Oh, The Simpsons want you in an episode.' Once you've gone yellow, you've made it. My ideal show would be where I have a cartoon relapse with Barney and Homer and get smashed out of my mind with them." Brand recorded his part some time in the Summer of 2010.

PLEASE SEED AFTER COMPLETED DL.

Thank you, Raymondryche. :)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
99.7 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
The-Simpsons-Season-22-EPISODE-14 (Raymondryche)

All Comments

good print
works and seeding thank you!